Chapter 1

Levi's POV

My body jumped in fright as Mikasa slammed the table with both of her hands in fury.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing! They have (Y/n) and Eren!" Mikasa said as her expression darkens.

"But what choice do we have! We have no information whatsoever of who kidnaped the both of them! And neither of what they are after!" Armin remarked as he let out a deep sighed.

"We have to do something. Maybe they left a message of some sort we missed... They can't just leave without a trace!" Mikasa said as she bit her lip in frustration.

"Everyone calm down. Let's all take a breath and clear our minds. The important thing is that we find any type of clue or proof of who took the both of them." I said as I looked at all of them collectedly.

"I say we send in some team to the city. They can't have gone that far." Hanji said as she tried her best not to breakdown and cry.

"I'll send four teams of five heading to the capital, you guys will then disperse heading to North, South, East, and West of the wall. We will meet back at the plaza at sunrise. The rest of you will stay here and look for anything suspicious, is that understood?" I said as I stood up to fix my disheveled hair.

"Yes sir!" They yelled and quickly exit the room to attend their duties.

"Will you be going with us corporal?" Julia ushered.

"Yes I'll be right behind... I'll talk to Misaki first." I said quickly grabbing my coat and exited the room.

"Wait Levi..." Hanji yelled as she run after me.

"I'll stay here with Erwin and manage the left over cadets." She said as she quickly put her coat on.

"Great I'll leave Misaki in your care as well..." I replied quickly entering my office.

Upon entering a small figure lifted its head over the big couch, and looked at me with her blue glossy eyes. A cadet who has been sitting with her stood up and saluted leaving the room.

She immediately stood up and run over to me.

I crouched down to her height and looked at her morosely.

"Dad where did mommy go?" She asked as her eyes pleaded me for an explanation.

"Princess. Mommy is-"

"Did someone bad took her?" She interrupted and looked at me intently.

"Yes princess a bad person took mommy but-"

"But daddy will save mommy...." She said smiling at me.

"Y-yes daddy will save mommy...." I said shocked by her grinning.

"Daddy... please don't cry...." She said and hugged me.

Unexpectedly I felt wet tears slide down my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry baby

"I-I'm sorry baby...." I said and quickly hugged her tight.

"It's ok daddy.... Misaki is always here for you..." She replied and wiped my remaining tears.

"I'll find mommy... I promise..." I said and kissed her small hands.

"I'll stay here with auntie Hanji..." She said smiled.

"Ok... be a good girl..."

"I will..."

"Corporal your horse is ready!" A cadet yelled.

I jumped on my horse and quickly settled my gear.

"Are you guys ready!" I yelled.

"YES!" The cadets screamed.

"THEN LETS GO!"

'(Y/n) where ever you are... I'll find you ... I promise...'