"This is a very nice ring, Melody. He probably stole it off a dead body one day. He doesn't love you. Nobody loves you," She screeched, flipping me back over and kicking me in my stomach.

I'd beg to differ that nobody loves me. I have Peter, Felix, Henry, and Sebastian. Well i had Sebastian when he was alive. Shes just jealous that only Eric can handle all of her shit.

"Why did you leave us? Why did you let that shadow capture you? Did you really think that when you would come back that you wouldn't be harshly punished?" Eric stormed. He took out my gag to so I could respond to the questions.

"I never thought I was coming back!" I cried. "I want to live there forever with Peter."

Ariel slapped me with her sharp nails, drawling blood.

"His name is Pan. You will not refer to his as Peter!" She screamed.

"His name IS Peter! And I am in love with him!" I exclaimed. That got another slap from mom.

"Do not talk back to me young lady!" She hollered.

"If your mother saw you like this-" I wasn't able to finish the sentence when she kicked my side.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY FAMILY!" She retorted.

"I know them all! Brooke, Haley, Ashley. Mother I know them all. They told me stories about you! they said you ran away because you saw Eric and immediately became in love with him! If you can except that ridiculous love story, then why can't you except mine!" I cried.

"Gag her, Eric," Ariel spoke sharply, making sure I could hear the hate in her voice.

I tried to back away and started to shake my head, but I was too slow for Eric. He placed the same, lightly damp, bandana in my mouth.

"Mr. Gold will be here in two days to unbrainwash you. You will not be receiving food until you realize that you and Pan aren't in love, that he forced you to love him," Ariel spat and walked back up the creaking stair. Eric followed her immediately afterwards.

I became alone with only my thoughts to keep me company. Horrible and horrible company.

*~*

Point of View of Peter Pan <3

She's gone. My lovely soon to be wife is gone, again. I keep on letting her slip through my fingers. Tears started to emerge from my eyes soon after Melody was taken. Regina released Felix and myself from the magical bonds.

"How could you let them take her?" I screamed at Regina, pounding my fists against the metal bars.

"Ariel is her mother," She said like it was no big deal.

"I am her fiancé!" I roared. My fists were wrapping tight against the bars to the point that my knuckles started to turn blue.

"So, love means nothing in this world. And you don't actually think that she love you. Melody is royalty and you are just a street rat like Aladin and his son Tate. At least Tate has royal blood coursing through his viens. You, Pan, are just a villian like me. We don't have love. We never have love," Regina spoke in a calm voice. "I think that its time that you learned that."

"What do you think you can do to me?" I questioned, raising a single eyebrow.

"Its not what I can do. Its what your father can do," Regina smiled.

"Your father as in-" Felix tried to say, but I cut him off.

"Yes, my father is the dark one," I confessed.

"And he should be here any minute know. You really need to learn that True Love doesn't win," Regina snapped.

After a few minutes of silence, my father finally entered the building. Regina had left by that point to do 'mayor things'.

"There you are Pan," He spoke. "I've missed you my boy."

"Go to hell," I spat.

"I heard about your little engagment to the innocent Melody. Using your mother's ring? Bold choice my son," He retorted.

"What do you what from me?" I asked him.

"I know what they are going to do with Melody. They are probably beating her as we speak. Ariel and Eric asked me to come over in two days to wipe away her memories. Heavens knows what they are doing to that sweet body of hers in that time," My father stated. The idea of them hurting my love fills me with rage, but I contain it.

"Why are you telling me this?" I said through a clentched jaw.

"I may not be the best father, but I would never beat you until you grew so weak that you couldn't move. They would be killing her in a slow and painfilled manner. I have some morals that I stand by. I want to make a deal with you, my son."

"What kind of deal?"

"I will let you go if you let me train your first child with Melody. I will teach him or her light magic. I may be a horrid being, but I want my grandkid to love me like you never did."

"How can I trust you?"

"I never break my promises and I promise you that I will teach your child light magic, not dark."

"So you will let me out of here, unharmed to save Melody if you can help train our child light magic?" I asked to clearly stated that these are the condictions.

"Of course, unlike Regina, I do believe in true love."

"What about me?" Felix whined from the corner that he likes so much.

"I'll make a deal with you later," My father said and unlocked the jail cell.

He let me go, unharmed, like he said. I really hope that I can trust my own father.

Hey guys!!! HOw's life?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 100K READS ON HERE! I dont think you realize how big of a deal that is for me. I'm seriously just a socially awkward teenager in some small and pathetic town in Ohio. I Love YOu Guys! xoxox

PLEASe VOte anD CoMmEnT!!!!

kissies

xoxo