Too close

A/N: okay, so I've never written a bottom Tae smut nor have I read them (maybe once idk). With that in mind, I'm sorry if this is shitty even tho I'm basically just changing their positions. I need to watch youtube videos of Tae being/acting bottom. Also I just got back from the dentist and my face is numb.. I am literally so sorry this took forever. I'm not going to explain unless you want me to. Now to the smut.
~~~~•~~~~
Jungkook licked up Taehyungs stomach, growling as he did. Taehyung tried to push his head away, not really being in the mood as they basically just got back from practice and he was tired.

"Oh no. I dont think so, baby boy," Jungkook bit Taehyungs nipple. "I think you've been a bad boy and you need to be punished."

Taehyung didnt even know what he did, but he got the message and didn't say anything. When Jungkook was in Daddy mode there was no talking unless he was told to. Taehyung let out a sigh and layed his head on the pillow.

"Arent you going to apologize, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook stood up, hovering over the older male. "Or maybe, you dont even know what you did?" Jungkook nodded his head giving permission.

"Daddy, I dont know what I did. Please tell me, Im sorry," Taehyung sat up, only to be roughly pushed back down.  "Daddy, please." He wimpered.

Jungkook laughed and began kissing up the boys body, starting around his  hip bone. In between kisses he said, "Park" kiss "Jim" kiss "in."

Taehyung vaguely remembered the events of their practice. Jimin leaning on him, giving him hugs, making cute faces at him, telling him he loved him. Jimin was his best friend and he hadn't been thinking too much about Jungkook. It was then when Taehyung rememered exactly what Jungkook was talking about.

Jungkook casually made his way to Taehyung and turned him around.

"Hey, Taebug. Wanna get some dinner after practice? We can cuddle and watch anime afterwards," Taehyung had made a face signaling that wouldnt be the case.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I made plans to go get milkshakes with Jimin. I love you," Taehyung looked upset, but turned around and walked away with, you guessed it, Jimin.

Taehyung hadnt come home until about midnight and he had only answered three out of eight of Jungkooks messages. Of course Jungkook was upset. He was clearly jealous over the fact Taehyung chose Jimin over his daddy.

"Oh.. Daddy I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I didnt know it would hurt you, I'm not choosing Jimin over you, I love you. I love you a lot," Jungkook smiled.

"All though that was very touching, I'm still going to punish you."

Taehyung mentally cringed. He truly was sorry, he didnt mean to make Jungkook jealous. Taehyung let out a moan as Jungkook encased his nipple between his lips. Jungkook bit down. Hard. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, sucking in air through his teeth.

"Turn over. Now," Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto his stomach. "10 spanks. Start counting,"

"One," Spank "Two," Spank "Three," Spank "Four," Spank "Five," Spank. Jungkook rubbed and massaged the irritated area before moving to the next cheek. "Six," Spank "Seven," Spank "Eight," Spank "Nine," Spank "Ten," Jungkook massaged the area as he told Taehyung how good he was being. Taehyung shuddered. He was a good boy.

  Jungkook flipped him over again, only to get off the bed. He motioned for the other boy to follow. Jungkook walked over to the big walk-in closet and got on his knees, pulling Taehyung with him. Jungkook groped around for a couple seconds and then pulled out a storage tub.

  In the dreaded, but lusted after tub, there was sex toys, bondage things, lubes, and loose batteries. Kook grabbed the handcuffs, raspberry scented lube, and a purple vibrator. Taehyung made strangled sound and Jungkook smirked. Jungkook knew that Taehyung could barely handle the vibrations. This was his punishment. He wanted Taehyung to cry.

  Jungkook pushed Taehyung back towards the bed and kicked him so he was bent over the edge. Taehyung felt Jungkook set the things by hid head, taunting him. Tae squirmed. Jungkook put the fuzzy red handcuffs around Taes wrists and opened the lube, smelling it.

  "Mm. Taehyungie baby, smell~" He waved the bottle in front of Taes nose. Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs ass and spread his cheeks, admiring his entrance. Kook poured a fair amount of lube on his fingers, while rubbing Taes hole with his other thumb. Taehyung was squirming again, so Jungkook shoved the first finger inside. Tae stopped the squirming and opted for whining.

  "Daddy," Taehyung spread his legs a little farther apart under the instructions of Jungkook.

"Taehyung, if you dont stop whining I swear to god I won't go easy on you.

  "Daddy, its uncomfortable. I want to lay on my back, please," Taehyung was begging and on the verge of tears. He didnt know why, but he couldnt stand being fucked on his stomach, he didnt like it.

  "Oh, shit. Im sorry baby, I forgot," Jungkook took his fingers out and carefully flipped the bottom on his back. "Daddy's sorry."

Taehyung smiled and said quietly, "It's okay, Daddy." Jungkook kissed Tae on the forehead and reentered his finger. Jungkook always took his time stretching his baby boy, he didnt want to hurt him. When he felt the oldest was ready he began moving his finger.

(Bc I'm lazy, I'm going to skip to the 3rd finger. Yeet)

Jungkook had just inserted the final finger when he noticed Taehyung was getting antsy, and impatient. He was shoving himself back, fucking himself on Jungkooks fingers. Jungkook smiled and removed his fingers.

"Someone is getting impatient. If you're enjoying it, then its not a punishment. Maybe I should stop here," of course Jungkook was just teasing, he wasnt going to stop.

Taehyung didnt want to seem needy so he let himself say "Whatever you want, Daddy." He really didn't want him to stop.

Jungkook pulled out the purple vibe and lubed it up. When it was ready he forcefully shoved it in Taes awaiting entrance. Taehyung jerked backwards a little bit at the feeling.

Before Tae could say 'Plrease Daddy' jungkook was moving the vibe (without the vibrations) inside him. Jungkook pushed and pulled as if his life depended on in. He wanted to draw as many moans out of the boy as he could. To Taehyungs demise, he was succeeding. Taehyung continued to moan until nothing but small squeals were coming out.

Since this was a punishment, jungkook wasn't gonna worry about being nice and turned the vibrations up to the third setting. Taehyung shuddered violently and let out a silent scream. Jungkook grabbed his lovers ankle in order to keep him in place. Taehyung abruptly lifted his hips up and moaned loudly. Jungkook thrusted faster and harder making sure to dwindle on Taes most sensitive spot.

Taehyung knew he was getting close and tried to express it by reaching for Jungkooks hand. Taehyung always tried to hold hands with his top when he came. It made him feel special and he believed it hightened the orgasm. Jungkook saw his grabby hands and smiled. When their hands met, jungkook turned off the vibrations and pulled out the toy. He unlocked Taehyungs handcuffs, all the while watching Taes wide eyes and slightly agape mouth.

"I'm sorry. You must've forgotten, baby. This is a punishment." Jungkook laughed and started towards the bathroom. "I've gotta take care of this and if you touch yourself while I'm gone, I wont let you cum." He motioned first to his erection, then to Taehyungs. "I love you."

  "I love you too," Taehyung mumbled, angrily.

A/N: Im so sorry that Jungkook didnt actually put his dick in Taehyung but I felt so bad that I've taken so long with this and you've all probably forgotten that this book existed. today was one of my very bad days, yet I decided to work on this anyway. I've actually been working in small parts which is why the first A/N might not really make sense. Once again im so sorry. I would dedicate this chapter to the person who suggested it but I dont know how to do that, whoops.