Hella Thicc

A/N: lmao the christmas choir concert is based off of the one I just preformed in, as of writing this. Not the smut tho, just the concert.  I tried to cut to the chase and get to the smut without the entire story line. Idk how it will turn out and I apologize if its literal shit. Also Hi Kielah, bc I'm sure you're the only one reading these..
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Today, Jungkook was nervous. Today is the Christmas concert for his all male choir. Concerts give him anxiety. The only good thing about them is the fact Taehyung stands right next to him in their positions.

   Taehyung and Jungkook have known each other since 6th grade and they've known for a while they liked each other, so of course they got together. Tae was the sweet and clingy boyfriend, while Jungkook played the roll of the 'bad boy' who's, too cool for hugs. But in all honesty, he loves Taes hugs.

    Jungkook and Tae, were not the type of couple to have sex all the time, in fact they've never had sex. Maybe a blow/hand job and fingering here and there. They mainly just cuddle up and watch movies together.

  Jungkook was sexually frustrated, he was reading a smut while waiting for his choirs cue to take their positions on stage for the first show. He got all worked up and there was nothing he could do. He was an adult and he could do whatever he wanted, but they were in a theatre filled with people. Tae however believed otherwise.

   Taehyung noticed Jungkooks frustration and decided that before the second show, he would help his best bud out. When the first show was finally over Tae grabbed Jungkooks arm and dragged him to an empty hallway. When Jungkook questioned the older male Taehyung shushed him with a kiss.

    The kiss was, at first sweet and passionate, but eventually it evoled to something more. Jungkooks face was red now, not by embarrassment.
Jungkook felt Tae's tongue run across his bottom lip, so as expected he opened his mouth. As the boys began  to kiss more sloppily, Taehyung pushed Kooks legs apart with his knee.

  Jungkook bent his knees a little and started to rut his hips gently against Taes thigh. Tae put his hand on Jungkooks stomach to halt his movement. Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh and whined. Tae sucked Kookies tongue into his mouth and removed his hand. Once again Jungkook was grinding down on Taes thigh, trying to create friction.

  Jungkook was moaning quietly, keeping his voice down. Well attempting, but Taehyung had started to push his knee in the opposite direction of Kooks rocking, to create more pleasure for the boy. He wanted to see how quiet the younger could be, even though he already knew. Jungkook was never able to hold in his moans. As if on cue, the boy cried out. Taehyung stopped kissing him, and smirked.

  Tae shoved his fingers into Kooks mouth, pushing them in and out. Jungkook had an idea of where this was going, so he sucked hard and swirled his tongue around the digits.

"Taaee~" Jungkook whined. "Please, this is embarrassing."

"Whats embarrassing? The fact we're about to fuck in a hallway where people could see? Or is it because your already wet and I haven't even stuck anything in?"

  Jungkook scoffed and pushed the other boys fingers out of his mouth with his tongue. "Tae, please."

   Taehyung obliged and pulled Kooks pants and boxes down in one swift motion. Tae used his left hand to pull Jungkooks forehead to his own and his right slid between jungkooks ass and massaged his hole. (A/N: Why do I get so awkward when typing the different words for 'asshole'?)

   Jungkook pushed his backside into the wall, forcing the digits inside him. He surprisingly let out nothing but a sigh. When Jungkook began to grind against Tae again, Taehyung pushed his fingers into the boy.

  "Taehyung, could you go any slower? I wanna cum before anyone sees us," Tae smirked-sort of. And turned the boy around. He bit a love bite (A/N: I hate when authors do this, but I need to express how much I want a Hickey rn) into Kooks muscly shoulder, drawing out a moan. Tae fingered Jungkook faster adding more until he was at the third and final finger. He really didnt want to take Kookies virginity in a hallway before a concert, so he dropoed to his knees and started to eat Jungkook out.

   Jungkooks knees started to wobble and he felt the familiar sensation in his lower stomach. "Oh fuck, Tae. I wanna cum, please? I've been a good boy," They didnt have a daddy kink or even a dom/sub relationship, but that got Tae going. Earlier, he was purposely dodging the youngers prostate but he decided to be nice.

  Taehyung rammed his fingers into Jungkooks prostate causing the boy to scream and jerk his hips forward. When Tae removed his tongue and looked up, Jungkook had covered the wall in his cum.

  "Seriously? You could've warned me and I could've caught it with my hand," Tae whisper shouted, but it went in one ear and out the other, as Jungkook was still coming down from the high. Taehyung got up from his postition and went to the nearby bathroom for paper towels. As Jungkook was pulling back up his black pants and tucking his white button down shirt into them, Tae began to clean up the mess. They walked back to the bathroom together to throw away the towels.

   And then, there was the cue to get on stage for the second show. Where Taehyung had to perform for an hour and sit the whole ride home with a boner, before he could take care of it.

A/N: See, I told you. Im so unmotivated that our Christmas choir concert was on like the 16th and its almost 2018. I would think about this story and promise myself I'd work on it, and I never did. But I hated myself enough to get it done. So.. I hope you enjoyed ig. I tried to edit, but I'm tired and I wanna go to Bed.