Lil Bun

A/N: This was actually the second smut I had planned for this book but I got a request and shit happened so now its not. I started this a while ago so... Oops. I'm sorry these take so long but I have to write the entire story part in my head before I type/write it out. Idk my brain functions weird and this was slightly rushed. Also, I am currently in the bath ;)) I'm jk don't be weird (but I am in the bath)

~~~•~~~

"Hey Lil Bun, wanna take a bath?"

Taehyung knew his baby was tired from dance practice and since they don't get to spend much time together, he made up a bath with rose petals.

  Jungkook was a bunny hybrid and like all hybrids, sensitive to smell. Taehyung made sure the rose petals were fake before he put them in the bath, he didn't want to stress his baby out even more. Jungkook doesn't like the smell of roses

Jungkook however, does like baths, especially with Tae. Tae made Jungkook feel special in all the right ways and he always manages to make Jungkook needy with the slightest look.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, to find Jungkook on the bed asleep.

"He's literally the cutest.." Tae quietly gushed. Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal style, trying not to wake the hybrid. Taehyung figured Kook wouldn't mind if he woke up in the bath with him.

In the bathroom, Tae sat Kookie down on the toilet seat in order to take off the youngers clothes. Tae  pulled Jungkooks shirt over his head, careful not the hurt his ears. Next his pants. Once those were off, Tae noticed Jungkooks tail was waggling. He must be having a good dream. Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the forehead while pulling off his boxers. Tae once again picked the boy up and gently laid him in the tub of warm water.

Tae began to strip off his clothes, trying to be quiet, he thought the bunny had awaken but it was just a whimper.

Jungkook has been awake since Taehyung picked him up from the bed but he pretended anyway bc he loved the way Tae cared for him. He was afraid Taehyung would stop if he knew.

Taehyung gently slid into the tub, right behind his boyfriend. The water rose slightly with the added mass. The older boy reached around and clasped his hands together in front of the other. Jungkook couldnt help it and placed his hands on top of Taehyungs.

"Oh, you're awake." Taehyung moved a piece of hair sticking to the bunnys head. "Hope you aren't too tired, I've got plans."

He didn't specify what plans he was talking about so Jungkook just said, "I'm not tired anymore. I promise," and he stuck out his bottom lip.

The tub was in the corner of the room and had a mirror back splash, the toilet was next to the tub on the right. The shower was on the left and next to that was the sink perpendicular to it. Taehyung watched Jungkooks reflection and smiled. He didnt know what he did to deserve an angel like Kook.

Jungkook layed his head back on Taehyungs shoulder and sniffed the air. He thought he smelled desire, but put it off.

"Taehyungie," Jungkook whined. "I want to you to do me."

  Taehyung laughed. That may or may not have been his plan the whole time. "Okay."

Taehyung pulled the plug with his foot, letting out some water so it didn't spill over. Once he found the water level acceptable, he plugged it back up and pushed Jungkook on his knees.

  Taehyung kissed along Kook's neck as he teased his finger closer to the boy's heat. Tae sucked a mark into Jungkook's collarbone before pushing his finger in. Taehyung pushed his finger in at a slow pace, twisting his hand at every foward thrust.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's free hand and brought it up to his nipple. His nipples were so sensitive, you could probably drive him to cum by playing with them alone. Jungkook kept his hand on Tae's as he squeezed and played with the bud.

Taehyung was three fingers deep (sorry I skipped) when he pulled them out and pushed Jungkook over the side of the tub (Like he's hanging on the side, not halfway out of the tub lmao).

Taehyung flicked Jungkook's nipple and slowly ran his hand down the side of him. Jungkook shivered and made an impatient sound. Taehyung brought both of his hands to the younger boys hips and lined up his dick.

When Tae began to push inside, Jungkook shoved himself back. He loved the feeling of being stretched open.

"Mmn, Tae you're so big," Jungkook knew that if he praised Taehyung, he'd get cocky and that meant rougher sex.

"Oh yeah?" He responded and trusted aggressively into the bottom. The praising was working but Taehyung didnt need the praise to know that Jungkook wanted it rough.

  Tae thrusted roughly, over and over, harder and harder. Jungkook was a mess by now, on the brink of screaming. This is how he liked it.

"Faster...please!" He managed to get out in between moans.

Instead of thrusting faster Taehyung resumed to his place at Kooks right nipple, despite the boys disapproval.

Jungkook bit his arm to keep in the moans, shoving back against his partner. As he felt the tightening in his stomach he bit harder into his arm causing himself to bleed.

Taehyung noticed and pulled Jungkooks head up by his short black hair.

"Stop, you already have so many marks like that. It's not like you need to keep your voice down, we're the only ones here anyway," Tae didnt like all the bite marks that covered his arms, they make him sad. Theres no reason he needs to keep quiet around him. "Please stop hurting yourself, theres nothing to be-"

And then he realized something, Jungkook had moaned. This innocent(?) boy, not only likes it rough, but also likes hair pulling. Taehyung doesnt really wanna hurt Jungkook but hair pulling is pretty hot.

"Do you like that? Huh? You like it when I pull your hair like this?" Taehyung pulled on his hair again, causing Jungkook to moan loudly and release himself in the tub.

Kook was slumped over and panting hard. Taehyung hadn't finished yet, so he thrusted in a couple more times before pulling out and finishing to his right hand ;))

Once both the boys had calmed down Taehyung pulled the plug and stood himself and Jungkook up. Taehung grabbed the towel from the hook and helped the other out of the tub. He dried both of them off and went to the bedroom. Taehyung came back with two robes, one for Kookie and one for him.

Taehyung put the robe on the other boy and kissed his forehead. Jungkook was definitely tired now. Kook was heading towards the bedroom when Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"I know you're tired baby, but we have to clean up your arm." He sat the boy on the toilet seat once again and grabbed peroxide, ointment (I can't remember what the stuffs called), and a wrap.

Taehyung cleaned the wound, out the ointment on and wrapped it up. He gave it a little kiss before he picked the hybrid up and carried him to bed.

A/N: Lmao, I'm sorry. I feel so bad about taking so long to write this that I'm not gonna proof read this too much. I did skim over it a little, but whatever. This is in the bath bc shower sex is dangerous, even though it's kinda hot (To read) it's not safe and I dont condone it. Another thing, in my writing you wont see many condoms and I'm sorry. Please use condoms no matter how safe you think you are. Anyway, mom talk over. Please enjoy. . . or don't, idc.