Jhope : " Hmm?Why?"

Another Staff : " There's a sudden meeting held with President Bang and another executive.But you didn't reply or answer our call.That's why I've been looking for you."

Jhope : " Really?! I didn't think my phone vibrate just now.."

Another Staff : " Come,hurry up! Before the meeting end!"

Jhope : " Right!I'm sorry,please ask for somebody else help,I need to go now."

Staff : " But.."

Jhope and the other staff run toward the meeting room.

*clack*

Jhope : *pant* *pant*

Jin : " You're late."

V : " The meeting is over already."

Jhope : " I'm *pant* sohhry *pant* *pant* "

Suga : " Hope~ah,you're dead.President Bang want you to meet him at his office."

Jhope : *gulped*

Suga : " Why the hell are you late,by the way?I saw you go early this morning."

Jhope : " I have some business with some staff.You did?I thought you're still asleep.Did I wake you up?"

Suga : " Yes, you did.Now go to Mr.President office."

Suga : " And... You'll not get your dinner tonight as a punishment for embarassing me with you being late."

Jhope : " Wait...what?"

Suga : " Syuh..syuhh.."

Jhope : " That's mean." *walk back to the door* *walk to President Bang office*

~~ At President Bang Office ~~

Jhope : " ... "

President Bang : " ... " *glare at Jhope*

Jhope : " ... "

President Bang : " Jhope~ah.."

Jhope : " Y..Yes.. "