Love that Waits : 75th chapter

- rated spg -

° ° °

Warning  (R-18)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Skip this part of you're 18 below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kalma
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hinga
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Game
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On three
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Two
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Action

Hindi ko alam kung paano kami nakarating sa kwartong tinutulugan niya, naramdaman ko nalang ang likod ko na sumayad sa kama habang patuloy ang maaalab niyang halik na nagpapawala sa aking katinuan.

His lips left mine open and it traveled down to my neck. He's sucking and licking it, leaving marks on it. His burning lips went to the back of my ears and his playful tounge giving me a burning sensation. Leaving me with delirious kind of feeling. His hand maneuvering inside my shirt. His hand found my two precious little mountain, he massage it with his hand, from one to another. He quickly take off my shirt, followed by my lacy bra, we're in pinkish nipple exposed on his burning eyes with so much lust and desired. His lips started to kiss around  the valley of my breast then to my arouse nipple. He's licking, sucking like there's juice on it. A tickling sensation as his playful tounge keeps moving on circular motion. My mind went wild as his lips travelled down to my abdomen  and slowly, he pulled down my short, followed by my lacy panties. Exposing my little precious. He stared it for a moment then he's gone to my sight. Then I've felt his head between my legs, his tounge started playing around my little precious. Giving me an erratic and delirious feeling. A feeling of ecstacy rulling my body. My inside is burning as his playful tounge licking my folds. It was a pleasure as he keeps on swirling his tounge between my folds. An unmounted pleasure I experienced once with him. But today, it's different. Feels like I'm losing my mind. It's driving me crazy. He keeps on licking, nipping and sucking my womanhood. I'm getting wet as he continued playing with his tounge. It's wet, wet and getting wet that I can't help it anymore. I'm going to explode anytime. My world keeps on spinning. Im breathing hard. He made his way up to my abdomen, up to my breast and stops for while, licking my two arouse nipple, when he's satisfied, he reached for my lips and kiss me hungrily, as his tounge playing inside my mouth. He managed to take off his shirt and pants quickly as it flies everywhere. He continued kissing me, and I can feel his long hard thing on my stomach. He position himself in between my legs. Positioning his hard big thing. As in big. And he slid his big thing inside of me hardly leaving my mouth in an ohh 😲 He intertwined his fingers on mine as he started to thrust. In and out. In and out. Up and down..up and down. It started to get faster. I was losing my mind and air to breath as he keeps on pushing and pulling his big thing inside my little precious. His thrust is getting hotter, wilder as it reaches to the end. Then his lips crushed into my lips again. He keeps on thrusting faster and faster and faster as loud moan escape through my mouth. He sealed my lips with his.

"Stop moaning baby, this is not a sound proof remember" he say in between our one hot and steamy making love session.

He bit my lower lip, sucking it. He's getting faster and faster, he left a soft moan, his grip tightened as he was holding my arms as we both reach the peak of our orgasm.

A/N

Ayoko na....

Ipagdasal niyo si otor....sumama na ako sa liwanag 😱😱😱

Patawarin niyo si otor. Nadala lang ako 😂😂😂

Keep reading mga loves

Lots of love skrengge pops