Lyric's new minions

"How could you do that to (Y/n) and (S/n) Amy?!" Sonic furiously yelled at the pink hedgehog.

"Not cool Amy." Knuckles added with much dissaproval.

"Who knows what Eggman is doing to them right now!" Tails shouted in despair. The mere thought caused the two tailed fox to hyperventilate.

"Amy's a government spy?! Ahhhhhh!" Sticks screamed as she frantically ran in circles before stopping suddenly. "I knew it was bound to happen. Ahhhhh!" She shrugged before continuing to run around like a maniac.

Amy put her hands up in defence as her male teammates approached closer. "Now guys I know this looks bad, but I did this for the greater good." She explained calmly.

"By handing them over to Eggman?!" Sonic retorted. Amy flattened her ears in response, she's never seen Sonic so angry before. "I was just trying to protect everyone." She whispered sadly.

Sonic ignored her and turned to the rest of his teammates. "Alright gang, lets head over to eggheads lair and smash those necklaces that Amy..." he stopped mid sentence to give Amy a hostile glare. "....helped build and rescue (Y/n) and (S/n)." He finished as he sped off while the others followed behind him. Everyone except Amy, who just stood there in shame.

Back at Eggman's lair you and your sister were forced to do ridiculous chores and it you absolutely hated it, but you couldn't do anything about it because you're under mind control. You didn't think you could hate Amy any more than you already do. All you could do was just hope that Sonic would hurry up and rescue you and your sister.

"Oh (Y/n)~" Eggman called in an uncharacteristically sweet tone. "I want you to wash all of my underwear by hand!" He demanded, returning back to his mean spirited tone accompanied with his signature evil laugh. You shivered in disgust as your body moved towards the laundry room, upon entering your eyes widened at the mountain of dirty smelly boxers. Tears started to fall as your hand slowly reached for your enemies underwear all without your control. You were only a few inches away from touching the dirty unmentionables with your bare hands when a loud crash stopped you.

"(Y/n)! (S/n)! Get in here and destroy Sonic and his pathetic friends!" Eggman commanded from the main hall. You smiled on the inside when you heard Sonic's name, even though he didn't save you yet he still saved you from touching Eggman's boxers. (Ew!) In less than a second you stood next to your sister facing your boyfriend and your friends, well your friends except Amy. The seven of you stood still as if you were all engaged in a staring match. You and (S/n) didn't want to hurt your furry friends, so you both tried with all of your remaining strength to resist Eggman's orders.

"What are you two waiting for an invitation? Get rid of these pest you idiots!" Eggman screamed furiously while stomping his feet in a childish manner. He quickly pulled out a controller and pressed a button on it causing the same amount of pain you and (S/n) felt earlier. Now that the two of you were fully under Eggman's control you lounged after Sonic.

The blue hedgehog sidestepped out of the way causing you to slip, but you quickly regained your balance as you chased him around the lair at super speed. "(Y/n)! Please don't do this! The last thing I want is to fight my girlfriend!" You ignored him as you threw some plasma bolts from your hands at him, thankfully you missed. Unfortunately for Eggman you damaged most of his belongings. "Hey! Be more careful when destroying Sonic!" He growled before ducking behind his couch in fear of being blasted.

Tails flew over to (S/n) to try and talk some sense into her, all while avoiding her lightning bolt projectiles. "(S/n) please listen to me. You're under Eggman's control."  The fox pleaded. "I think she already knows that she's being controlled dude." Said Knuckles, stating the obvious, earning a glare from the two tailed fox.

While distracted, (S/n) grabbed Tails' arm and spun him around at dangerous speeds inside of a mini tornado before harshly tossing him on top of Sticks, Knuckles and Amy like a bowling ball. "Ooh... guys? I...don't feel...so-" Tails held his stomach as his face slightly turned green. Sticks and Knuckles instantly knew what was gonna happen next, so they quickly got out of the way, leaving poor Amy drenched in puke.

The fight went on for 20 minutes before being interrupted by none other than Lyric. "Lyric? What are you doing here?" Eggman asked, still hiding behind couch.

"I'm here for my minions!" Lyric simply uttered.

"Oh no you don't! (Y/n)! (S/n)! Attack!"

You and (S/n) got into a fighting position right after Eggman pressed the button on his mind-controller. Lyric, having more advanced technology just pressed a button near his abdomen and now you and (S/n) were siding with the snake guy.

"Well this isn't good." Eggman gulped.

"You and these pathetic rodents have crossed me for the last time! With these mutants by my side I'm even more powerful than I've ever been! Mwahahaha!" And with that the three of you disappeared.