"But I'm scared Reece. And confused. I want to be with you, but I need time to process everything. Last week I thought I was straight! But now I've fallen for you. I've accepted that I like guys, but I'm still processing everything. I'm not ready for a relationship just yet. I'm sorry, Reece." I said.

"No, no. Don't be sorry. It took me nearly two years to accept that I liked guys. I didn't have a problem with other people being gay, but I was confused. So I'm proud of you George." Reece said hugging me.

"Thank you Reece." I said pulling him in tighter.

"Can you stay? We still need to work on our music project." Reece said pulling back from the hug.

"I can't, but I can come back later tonight. But before I go, can I do one thing?" I asked nervously.

"Anything." Reece replied.

I leant in to Reece slowly, putting my hand on his cheek. I put my lips on his. Just softly at first, then a bit more firm. I wanted more. I ran my tongue along Reece's bottom lip, making him gasp. I took advantage of Reece's open mouth and slid my tongue in, Reece smiled into the kiss. It started slow, getting faster and more passionate as we kissed more. I pushed Reece back more so he was leaning against the headboard, but not breaking the kiss. Reece was an amazing kisser. And he tasted as good as I imagined, if not, better. I couldn't stop kissing him. And he couldn't stop kissing me. I had no oxygen left in my lungs, so I pulled back for a second, our lips only an inch apart. I breathed, then leant back in and kissed Reece once more, just as soft as the first time. I pulled back and Reece's eyes looked dreamy. He was breathing heavy and fast like I was.

"That was amazing." Reece said in between breaths.

"It was. It definitely was." I laughed, still breathing heavily.

"Do you have to go now?" Reece asked.

"Unfortunately." I said standing up.

Reece sat back up.

"I thought you said you liked girls?" I asked, turning around as I reached his door.

"I do. But I also like boys, I'm bi." Reece said simply.

"Ah. See you tonight?" I asked.

"See you tonight. I need to make up for avoiding you all of today." Reece confirmed.

"I think that kiss made up for everything." I said smiling.

Reece blushed and smiled back.

I opened his door and went downstairs, leaving his house with a big grin on my face. I just kissed Reece. For real this time.
__________________________

I couldn't wait to tell Blake. There was no way I'd last until tomorrow so I decided to call him on my way home.

"Hey." I said, still smiling, when Blake picked up.

"Hello." Blake replied. I could hear him smiling. "Have you spoken to Reece yet?"

"Yep." I said, teasing Blake by not saying anything.

"So? What happened?" Blake asked excitedly.

"A lot." I teased.

"Oh c'mon, George! Spill!" Blake said, practically yelling.

"He said he had feelings for me, and I told him I liked him too." I said, failing to keep the excitement out of my voice.

"I told you! I'm so happy for you George. Wait, did you kiss him?!" Blake yelled excitedly.

"Ow." I laughed.

"Sorry." Blake apologised.

"No, I didn't kiss him."

"What? Why no-" Blake started to yell again.

"I made out with him." I interrupted. "Please don't yell!"

"What! You made out with Reece?!" Blake said incredulously.

"Yeah I did." I laughed. "But I told him I need time to process everything, that I wasn't ready for a relationship. I mean, only last week I thought I was straight! And Reece actually likes me back! I'm gonna need awhile to wrap my head around that."

"Yeah, I understand. But what was the kiss like?" Blake said, sounding like a teenage girl.

I laughed. "Amazing. I was supposed to just kiss him lightly, but I couldn't help myself, I kissed him again. But I still couldn't get enough, so I started making out with him." I said smiling. "He was such a good kisser. And he tasted amazing too, that just made the kiss even more incredible."

"Okay maybe a little too much information." Blake laughed.

"Sorry." I laughed. "It was perfect. Honestly perfect."

"We're you in control of the kiss or Reece?" Blake asked.

"Me. Definitely me." I laughed, replaying the kiss over in my head.

"Aw, I'm proud. My baby boy is growing up." Blake laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed. "Alright I'm home, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya." Blake said laughing.

I hung up and walked inside.

"Hello, George." Dad said.

"Hey, dad! How was Australia?" I asked, giving dad a hug.

He had been away in Australia for the last month.

"It was amazing. I wish you could've come!" Dad answered. "What's got you so happy? Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, but you weren't this happy when I left."

"I'm happy to see you." I answered. It wasn't a lie, I was happy to see him, I just was also happy about a certain kiss earlier.

"Now you're blushing." Dad laughed. "Has it got something to do with a girl?"

"No, no." It definitely does not.

"How come you were home so late then?" Dad asked, raising his eyebrows this time.

"I had to go to Reece's."

"Okay then." Dad laughed.

"Hey, is it okay if I stay at his house tonight? I won't go until later so I can spend time with you."

"No that's fine, go whenever you like."

"Thanks dad." I said sitting down and grabbing an apple.

This kiss was still playing over and over in my head, and I didn't want it to stop.
__________________________

A/N - If I don't update, Greece Trash™ have killed me. Also thank you Morgan for the song!😉❤️