"Yes, he was," Harry said from behind me. I turned around and noticed that he wasn't alone. "Albus, do you mind giving us a minute?" He nodded his head and walked away from Harry, strolling by a huge tree I passed by when I got here.

"Any reason why my nephew is with you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I may have persuaded McGonagall to let me go ahead and have Albus leave with me for the summer," he explained, kneeling down beside me. "I wanted to show him his grave. I'm surprised you didn't get Scorpius from school to bring him here."

"That's because I wanted to come alone," I told him. "This is my first time here. I needed to be here by myself and tell Cedric some things."

"Like what?"

"You know, the sappy stuff that is totally cliché but totally true."

He sighed. "I always tell him the sappy stuff, too."

"Imagine how life would've been different if he had lived. It wouldn't be like it is now."

"No, it wouldn't," Harry agreed, shaking his head. "I hope that no one forgets him."

"That'll never happen," I said. "Just like no one will forget us."

Harry grinned. "What, how much trouble we were?"

"Well, it wasn't just trouble..." I smiled at him.

"Double trouble," we said in unison.

He huffed another sigh, looking at me. "We really just had our final adventure, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we did," I answered, almost disappointed. "It's going to suck, not saving the world anymore."

"Well, in all honesty, let's hope we won't have to do it again," Harry insisted.

"I mean, yeah, but that's when we really bonded, you know?"

He snorted. "Okay, whatever, Max."

I laughed. "I'm glad I got to save the world by your side, Harry."

Then, without warning, Harry pulled me in for a hug. "Me, too."

We stayed in a tight embrace for a moment, then pulled away when we both saw Draco and Scorpius standing where I Apparated at. I bid Harry goodbye and went to the others, giving Albus a quick hug before he left to join his dad. Scorpius ran up and hugged me tightly, catching me by surprise, but was glad that he was happy to see me.

"Nice to see you, too," I told him, chuckling as he pulled away.

"Was that Cedric's grave?" Scorpius questioned, curious.

I sighed, nodding my head. "Yes. I wanted to come by and say sorry."

"I'm sure he appreciated that," Scorpius said.

Draco took my hand, staring at me. "You're a strong woman, you know that? You've always been one."

I scoffed. "No, I haven't. I'm still afraid of some things."

"You're joking," Scorpius scoffed.

I shook my head. "I wish I was. Believe it or not, Scorpius, I have fears just like everyone else."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Like losing my family for good. Being alone. Bees."

"Bees?" Draco and Scorpius inquired at the same time, their eyebrows raised in shock.

"What? Harry's terrified of pigeons!" I protested.

"But they're both harmless!" Scorpius pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. "We know that, but you know what I'm definitely scared of? It's being a mother and a wife. Sometimes, I feel like I don't know what I'm doing and that makes me think I failed both of you."

Scorpius shot me a sad look and took my hand. "You're a great mother," he assured me, a smile forming across his face.

Draco squeezed my hand tighter. "And you're a great wife," he added.

I smiled at both of them. "Let's get out of here. What do you say?"

"I like that idea," Draco stated.

Before we left, I turned around and looked back at Harry and Albus, who happened to be looking back up at me. Harry and I gave each other smiles, making my heart fill up as full as it could get. It made me realize what we had done to get here. After all that Harry and I had gone through, we made it. We were put through hell and somehow we got out alive. We finally got the lives that we deserved.

I knew deep down, because of my twin instincts, that Harry was thinking exactly the same thing.

THE END

Shoutout to -Winteriscoming for the banner above!

A/N: Wow. Oh wow. It's over. It's really over this time.

Fun fact: Bees really scare me. I don't know why, but they just do.

There will be a FINAL Author's Note at the very end.

Song above is Finale by Elmer Bernstein.

Comment, vote, it's over now. </3

-A