Last Day

I woke up hearing a pop "I thought I got shot" I heard Corey say "Get up it's our last day Get up" he said "it's our last day" Colby mumbled "It's our last day guys and you're always sleeping in" he said as Colby pulled me closer to him and burying his face in the back of my neck "why did only I get shot?" Corey asked "you only got shot cause it's hard to do it with one hand and a camera," Elton said before popping another one "Stop!" Corey said as Elton kept popping more and more. "Shoot Sam or Colby," Corey said as Elton popped one more.

We all got up and began to get dressed I stayed in my running shorts and black tank top along with my red flannel, I slipped my sandals on before sitting at the table waiting for everyone else "Alright Sam, Colby it's your turn to empty out the piss tank" Elton said "You can make me do it" Colby said "why doesn't Bella do it?" Sam asked "cause she's been cleaning dishes and taking out the trash also picking up after us guys," he said "She really has been, Thank you Bella," Corey said before they began arguing about how they didn't want to until Elton made them so they got up and headed out to clear it, I stood at the window and watched them take it out before heading out myself. While they were dumping it I stood by Corey who was filming "this flower thing is really helping" I heard Sam say "Colby cant reach the flowers though," Elton said laughing. 

We were getting ready to drive the ATVs when the guys started hitting each other's helmets, before we all got on Elton had me riding with him and Sam. When we reached the beach Elton drove by the water splashing me and Sam. "How was that?" he asked "Elton my shirt" I said as he started laughing "I'm soaked" Sam said When he started to fly the drown he had me go with Colby and Corey before they began to use the sled on the beach, I stood with Colby while Elton sledded and Sam recorded while Corey drove. When it was Colby's turn he ended up letting go and flew off a few times, I sat behind Corey and recorded Colby. When we stopped the ATV turned off "Uh oh" Corey said "What?" Elton asked "It turned off," Corey said as Colby helped me off the ATV since Corey was trying to get it on "How cool did that look?" he asked "Pretty cool id say," I said making him smile before he headed into the ocean to wash the sand off, Then it was Sam's turn I sat behind Elton to film. I laughed as Corey and Colby yelled at Elton until they finally got Sam moving. Then it was Elton's turn and he wanted Corey to drive while I recorded.

We began to use the board, Elton went on the board two times before the ATV died. Colby and Elton began pushing it while I was on the other ATV with Sam. Corey hopped on behind me. Before they began towing the ATV back Colby, Corey, and Elton went on one while Sam and I went on the other.

When we got back the guys began to explain what happened before the guy got it to turn back on. Once we all showered and changed we began to run to catch our flight, I ended up changing into my joggers and white t-shirt and my slides. We got back to the parking lot and Elton had us give one last RV tour after he brought us KFC. We entered the RV, and began to give a last tour "And then we have the bunk were Sam and Colby slept for a majority of the trip up until yesterday" Elton said before pointing the camera at me "What? A bet is a bet" I said "If  you wanted to sleep with Colby all you had to do was ask" Elton said "Woah, okay that's a little too far" Corey said "What its true" he said shrugging

When we reached the airport Elton wanted to get cool shots of us exiting the RV so we did that before the guys crossed the street I walked over to the side of the RV "You guys don't have any of your bags" Elton said "Oh yeah" the guys said "And to think you're a bit smarter than them" Elton said pointing the camera at me since I opened the compartment where our suitcases were and pulled my suitcase out before the guys grabbed theirs. "I hope you guys enjoyed New Zealand" Elton said "We did" we said "I hope you enjoyed New Zealand Elton" Corey said "I did" he said "I hope that you continue to enjoy New Zealand" I said "I enjoyed it cause you guys were with me" he said "Aww" we said "I hope you enjoy replacing us with 3 other people Elton" Colby said "With bigger chests and better abs" He said "Okay that hurts we're out" Sam said "that really hurts" Colby said "That's the last thing your gonna say to your children?" Sam asked as they walked away "I'll see my nephews and niece in 10 days when I'm back home" He said "thank you bro for this trip" Corey said hugging Elton "Yeah thank you for letting me join you on this amazing adventure, call me when you want to do another one" I said hugging Elton "I will" he said as he walked over to Sam and Colby to thank him and they thanked him in return. Before we headed inside the airport to catch our flight.

Once we landed in L.A. I looked at the guys "You guys want a ride home?" I asked as we made our way to get our suitcases "Heck Yeah" Corey said, "Your car is here?" Sam asked "Yeah," I said seeing my suitcase I pulled it off the belt and waited for the guys to get theirs before we made our way to the parking lot. I saw Wendy's Jeep and we made our way to it "Isn't this Wendy's car?" Colby asked "We have keys to each other's car and I don't see my Camaro so she probably took it," I said opening the back we put our suitcases in before getting in Colby sat shotgun while the Corey and Sam sat in the back. I dropped the guys off at their house before heading home to be greeted by Nico and Wendy, when she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me. "Your back!" She shouted