The Beach

We were on the taxi boat heading towards our next adventure, I sat on the edge next to Sam. I took a selfie of all of us as we drove. "Alright, guys are we excited? Its our first day, at a New Zealand beach, with the sun out" Elton said "Yeah I know" Corey said "I finally get to tan" Sam said "There's no rain storm, there no lightning strikes" Elton said "there's no Internet cafes, there's no WiFi, there's no cellphone service" Corey said "theres no happiness" Sam said "Oh yeah there's none of that, nope its just nature, just us nature and enjoying things and not having to post Instagrams, tweets, and snapchats" Elton said "it's awful" Colby said "God I'm getting off" Corey joked. on the way there I took videos and pictures of the views. When we were on the beach I slipped my sandals off and began to take pictures of the scenery, while the guys discussed making a video of them imitating couples. I ended up helping Elton film with the camera as he flew the drone and got cool shots for the video. When we got the shots Elton wanted we hung out at the beach for a while before leaving.

We arrived at a farm to do some horseback riding. "Guys are we about to have this majestic date night ever?" Elton said "oh my" Colby said "We're about to go horseback riding on the beach before the sunsets" Elton said "You're Damn right we are" Corey said in his country accent before spitting "too bad you can't see the sun Travis" Colby said as we walked over by some horses "Touch it" Colby said nodding towards the horse "Dude get away from its legs, bro they will kick you" Corey said "No that's donkeys, thats donkeys" Elton said before going up to the horse and petting it. I stood around and watch the guys argue about whether or not it was a good idea to pet the horse's butt. Once we got to go check in the guy began to talk about how he could have brought out other animals to show us for our video as we all got and put the helmets on and went over to get on the horses. The guy taught them how to get on the horse before looking over at me "Alright how about the young lady goes on up first" The guy said "Sure why not" I said climbing on up "How are you doing up there Bella?" Elton asked filming as I rode over to him "She's a natural" The guy said "I'm from Texas, we ride horses to school" I said jokingly "Really?" Corey asked "No," I said making everyone laugh "but my grandparents always had horses on their ranch so I learned every summer that I went to visit," I said as they brought a horse for Corey. Elton began to film him getting on and Corey began struggling to walk around on the horse. When Colby got on his horse Elton when and filmed him before Colby joined us on the little track that they had set up where Corey and I were. The guy began to tell them some tips on how to ride the horse, before helping Sam onto his horse. Colby and Corey began to go around the course while I turned on the GoPro that Elton handed me. "if this is recording don't include my close-ups" I said before extending the camera. We all began to go around on the course to let the guys get the hang of things before heading towards the beach. I was ahead of everyone else but still following the instructor.

Once we reached the beach we all rode alongside each other filming one another, Colby passed by me and took the GoPro from me."Should have had a better grip" he said walking away. After a while, Elton got down and began to fly the drone, while my horse trotted circles around the guys "How come you get to go that fast?" Colby asked holding the camera out "Cause I have experience" I said smirking, "Hey Bella can I get a shot of you and your horse running down along the water or something?" Elton asked "Sure," I said getting the horse to run along the water. I heard the drone flying over us, when I got back I saw Colby walking around.  I got off of my horse and walked over to Colby as the instructor told him to hold the horses before going to chase the horse. Colby began to explain to Elton how he fell off as Elton put the drone up "But you're okay though right?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine," he said looking at me before checking himself "Aww Bella and Colby sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Corey sang as the guy returned with Colby's horse. We all got back on the horses and headed back. Once we got back I got off the horse and the guy went and tied mine up before helping the other guys get off all while telling us how that wouldn't have happened if we weren't flying drone or filming. "Too busy filming I guess," Colby said, "my bad" Sam said sarcastically "But it's our job," I said "Yeah I know," Colby said as I put my hair in a bun and fixed my old MagCon hoodie. As Sam, Colby and Elton went to pet and talk to the horses. "So whats up with you and Colby?" Corey asked, "Nothing why?" I asked "Just curious," He said "Alright let's head back," Elton said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to whoever is reading this, since it is Thanksgiving here in the U.S. I want to thank you guys for actually taking time out of your day and reading this. Even though it might not be the best of stories but still thank you. I am also sorry for not being an interactive author, it's partially my fault I am kinda new to this. So if you have tips on how to make my story better or how to become a better author they will be very much appreciated since this is my first ever book. So thank you and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

-J