NINETEEN: KNIGHTS OF WALPURGIS

Начните с самого начала

Emma stopped her tracks and looked towards the boy "Just can you please do this for me, please" Her eyes were hopeful, a sad look crossed her features.

Tom sighed deeply and nodded, he grasped her hand tighter as they walked to the Hogsmeade in silence.

| |

Two Gryffindors. Four Ravenclaws. Two Slytherins all laughed merrily at Abraxas joke. It was a peculiar sight, Slytherins never usually did spend time with another house, especially not Gryffindors

Sophia had invited Abraxas wanting her friends to get comfortable with the idea of their engagement. Emma was glad for it, it at least gave Tom a bit of familiarity.

Tom kept his act up, he smiled at the some parts of conversation, listened attentively to what each person said, he laughed at the horrible jokes, his plan on charming Emma's friends had worked flawlessly. But he couldn't help but see the menancing glare coming from Aaron Wealsey as he sat directly in front of him

They weren't exactly on edge around him anymore, they must have saw the look on Emma's hopeful face as she desperately needed their approval, something Tom silently understood as always wanting the approval of the great Albus Dumbledore.

They all stood from their seats from the table at HogsHead as they all paid for their drinks and left.

Tom looked towards Abraxas as they walked together in silence as the rest walked in front of them chatting along.

"You put on quite a show my lord" Abraxas complimented

Tom smirked "Thank you, now get word of Lestrange, there's a meeting tonight"

Abraxas nodded obiendently as he made his way towards Sophia, giving her an excuse and kissed her cheek softly.

Tom made his way towards Emma, he grabbed her hand and listened into their conversation.

Tom felt that it was time, he was sure that Emma wouldn't leave him, not now anyway. "There's something I want to show you " Tom whispered in her ear and Emma brown eyes bore into him.

Emma nodded "right now?" She asked

Tom nodded looking ahead towards the castle, "Tom and I are hungry, so we are going to head back, I'll see you all later?" Emma said

Ares looked to her "Yeah sure, we will see you both later" he smiled

Emma smiled when he said the word "both" they liked him and that was all that mattered to her.

Emma turned in her heels as Tom placed his hand on the small of her back guiding her back to the castle, he didn't stop at the Great Hall or their Common Room.

Emma wasn't sure where exactly they were going, they headed up the seventh floor "Why are we here? There's nothing on this floor" she told him looking confused at his intentions

"Yes there is, it's just before you never seemed to find it" Tom told her, she looked ahead confused as he stopped walking and began pacing three times thinking thoughtfully to himself.

Emma watched him and her head snapped up at the sound of creaking doors, she gasped in astonishment

"The Room Of Requirement? I thought that was a myth" Emma told him

"Not at all, I found it during my fourth year, only few know of its existence" Tom said as he entered through the door allowing her to go first.

Inside was Tom's meeting room, it was dark and eerie just like the Slytherin Dungeons.

A long dark wooden table meant for a dinner stood in the middle of the floor adorned with about fifteen chairs.

Emma walked around the room in astonishment, she almost hated that Tom had found it first.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Emma asked looking at the chairs that surrounded the table.

Tom had his hands behind his back as he stalked closer to the girl "we are"

Emma eyebrows narrowed curiously "who?"

Tom smirked as the door opened revealing his Knights, Emma eyes widened as she saw the hooded wizards and masks that hid their faces. She stumpled as they got closer to her, they instantly circled around her.

This was the original initiation into Tom's group, his followers would wear dark cloaks and masks, their wands high in the air as a ring of fire around the individual formed. Tom will then do the honors of brandishing them with his mark, something he created. The only reason people couldn't see it was because of glamour spell, that will fade every so often but it hid it quite well.

Emma's breathing got heavy as she felt calustrophic. She wasn't sure what was happening and she did not like it.

"Welcome my Knights, I have someone I would like to introduce to all of you" Tom said as he entered the circle

"What is this Tom?" she asked sort of out of breath her voice gave out confusion she wasn't exactly sure what was happening. She could still hear the chants, she couldn't find a way out. Never did she think that her boyfriend was Coven/Cult leader.

Suddenly his voice rang out but Emma couldn't see him "This is a group I like to call Knights of Walpurgis, where we all join together to make the wizarding world a better place" He told her slowly, the lies spitting out of his mouth like nothing.

Tom entered the circle, he had his hands clasped together in front of him and a wicked smile that seemed to frighten everyone in the room.

"I'm pretty sure you all know Emma, and I'm sure you all know how much of a great asset this will be by letting Miss. Swan join our ranks, Emma do you accept into joining the Knights of Walpurgis?" Tom began

Emma felt the alarm bells ringing loudly in her head, "No, no this is...no" she only said as she managed to push the hooded figures out her way and out the room and go far far away.

Tom watched the girl leave, he surprised himself as he didn't stop her. But if one thing was for sure was that Tom was angry and you did not want to see Tom Riddle angry.

★ ☆

comment your thoughts...

please vote!