Skeleton Slave

After a speech that was really hard to give while not being killed, Papyrus has decided you're worth more to him alive than dead. You are going to work for him starting with laundry duty. He's assigned Sans to help you because he doesn't want you to fuck it up. While you're walking back with the clean clothes, you decide to start up a conversation.

"Why are you afraid of Papyrus anyway?"

"I'm NOT afraid of my little brother."

"Then why do you do whatever he says?"

"I-"

"Do you have a crush on him?"

"M-my brother? Why would I have a crush on my brother?"

"Because he's great."

"Great? What kinda' world are you livin' in any way?"

"So you're scared of him."

"I- listen, this conversation is over, (Y/N). Papyrus is... complicated, okay?"

"I like your dog collar."

"It's a choker, okay? It makes me look cool."

"Does Papyrus use it to chain you up?"

"I already told you, it's not a collar, it's a choker."

"Makes you look edgy."

Sans stops responding. You like to tease him 'cause you know he can't do anything because he's scared of Papyrus. Or he has a crush on him. Either way, it's... kind of cute.

When you get back Papyrus scolds you for being late. You promise it won't happen again, you'd hate to disappoint him. And... strangely, not just because he's threatening you with your life that you still can't decide that you want.

You have a crush on the skelebros.

*The reason for having more than one story for this is from here you can choose between Papyrus and Sans.

🎉 You've finished reading Being Sorry Isn't Good Enough (Underfell!skelebrosxSuicidal!reader part 1) 🎉