Backstory

You were unhappy on the surface. Your dad died before you were born, and your mother died giving birth to you. As an orphan, you never had the chance to get a good education. The Orphanage that housed you didn't have enough money for anything more than homeschooling. The only family you had ever really cared about was an old woman who fostered you until she died peacefully in her sleep. You were hopeful at first, but all the pretty blondes got adopted and by the time you were on top of the "to be adopted" list, you were already a teenager. All your "friends" told you that you were not good enough. You believed them. You tried losing weight by eating less, you cut yourself when it didn't work and even tried to overdose once. Life was pain, and by the time you were 16, you'd decided to run away. Probably to Mt. Ebbot. Noone ever returned from there, so either it was so good they never came back or contacted anyone, or they were dead. You didn't pack anything, except a necklace your foster mother gave you. You looked back at the place you'd stayed so long and shed a single tear before taking off forever. As you trekked up the mountain you tripped over an unseen root into a steep hole. The world seemed to slow down as you fell, and your eyes started to fill with tears of regret. You might not have liked it in the lonely Orphanage, but there were people who really cared about you, and you hadn't even left them a note. You were knocked unconscious as you hit the floor.