His face lightens up and he seems less tense.

Y/N: Does she know that you like her?

Taehyung: No.

Y/N: Well talk to me about it.

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Y/N: Why do you like her?

Taehyung: What's not to like about Andy? She's extremely beautiful and smart. She's so kind hearted when you get to know her. Even though she's all tough and can kick some serious ass.. There's just something about her that makes me want to do nothing but protect her. In everyone else's eyes she's this badass girl but to me she's this fragile girl that I want to hold and not let the world lay a finger on her.

MY POOR HEARTU!

Y/N: Why don't you tell her?

Taehyung: Y/N... I do awful things. I hurt people. I kill people. Why would she want someone like me?

Y/N: Let me talk to her.

Taehyung: I don't know Y/N..

Y/N: Trust me. Okay?

Taehyung: Trust is earned Y/N.

I smile at him and stand up.

Y/N: I won't let you down Tae.

He smiles at me and stands up next to me.

Taehyung: Lets go back down.

I nod and follow him back to the dining room.

Everyone was eating and talking about random things so no one noticed us slip back into the room.

Or so I thought.

A few seconds after I sit down I feel a hand on my right thigh.

I turn my head and see Yoongi talking to J-hope like nothing was happening.

So I just drink the water that was in front of me trying to calm myself down.

His thumb starts to rub against my inner thigh sending shivers down my spine.

How is he acting so calm?

His hand slowly starts to move up my thigh until he slides it into my shorts.

In the blink of an eye he stokes my core with his finger causing me to grab his thigh.

I bite my lip trying to hide my moans. I could hear him chuckle and he pulled his hand away.

He then comes close to my ear and whispers something with his deep voice.

Yoongi: If everyone wasn't here I would be fucking you on the table right now.

My eyes close by the feeling of him being so close to me and my hand tightens on his thigh making him groan in my ear.

He moves away and my eyes instantly open.

Taehyung: Would you like some wine Y/N.

I was about to say yes but someone spoke before I could.

Autumn: That's probably not a good idea Taehyung. The last time she drank her and BamBam done something they probably shouldn't have.

I choke on my water a little and all eyes were on me.

HOW EMBARRASSING!

Jimin: What is she talking about Y/N?

Y/N: It was nothing. Just something that I would never do again. (Lies again)

The only people who know about the drinking contest between me and BamBam was Autumn and Andy.

Good Girl Gone Bad (Min Yoongi) ~BEING EDITED~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें