Chapter 1: Zap, Zap You Can't Go Back

Start from the beginning

You were now squeezed in between Eiichi and Reiji on the couch while the others had taken various spots on the floor or the chairs.

"What the hell is taking so long?" Ranmaru asked in annoyance.

Just as he had uttered those words a laugh was heard echoing through the room as the doors shut with a slam.

You all jumped in surprise and watched as Shining ascended from a spot in the floor.

"Let me all enlighten you" Shining exclaimed as his full body came into view before you.

He stood in front of the large television that was still showing some kind of reality show.

"You see my dear subordinates" he started as he pointed a finger to all of you.

"I have been robbed off of something very important to me" he continued in a melodramatic tone, and just as he was about to continue his speech, he was cut off.

"Hell no, not again" Syo said as he held his arms up in defense.

Natsuki quickly butted in, "I think we all remember what happened the last time you had something important stolen" he said as a shiver ran down your spine at the memory of the disco incident.

"And none of us is interested in doing anything like that ever again" Otoya stated as he shook his head violently from side to side, trying to shake the horrible memories.

Shining looked at all of you for a solid minute before he said, "You do know that I'm your boss and that you have to do as I say, right?"

You all went silent at the man's words. He was right.

"Crap, I seriously need a raise" you uttered under your breath and Eiichi snorted.

As you all had come to terms with the situation you were in, Shining began his speech again.

"Once again it is that fiend to Raging who has stolen from me" he started as you nodded in silence.

"But this time it is him, and him alone who has stolen from me, that's why I have called Heavens here as well, I need all the help I can get" Shining clarified as he spun around and pointed a finger to Heavens.

"What is this oh so important item Raging has stolen this time?" Kira asked his voice sounding disinterested and dead.

"Allow me to elaborate Mr. Sumeragi" Shining exclaimed as he pulled out a remote control from somewhere in his pants.

You all stared at the remote control in confusion.

"You see Raging has stolen a very important trophy from me, one we both wanted to win in our younger days, but only I ended up with" Shining explained as you all listened intently to his words.

"And you see he has hidden it in a place beyond your wildest imagination" Shining stated a smirk on his lips.

"And where is that?" Van asked rather intrigued.

"Inside the television" Shining calmly stated.

You all stared blankly at the headmaster for a moment, and then to each other. Was he serious.

"And yes before you ask, it is possible" Shining started, "You see this remote is a special remote that will zap anything it is pointed towards into the nearest television" Shining explained as he turned the remote in his hand.

"Why does Raging have that?" Shion asked as he eyed the remote control with his purple eyes.

"I don't know, guy has some weird hobbies" Shining stated with a shrug of his shoulders which made you all sweatdrop. He wasn't one to talk about weird hobbies.

"Anyway" he stated, "Raging has zapped the trophy into this television right here, and it is now your job to get it back. I don't know where it is in there, you will have to figure that out yourself" Shining said as he pointed to the television behind him.

"Wait a moment, you want us to go into the television?" Nagi asked in an unsure tone.

"That is exactly what I want Mr. Mikado" Shining stated with a wide smile.

"Are you crazy? We can't do that, isn't that dangerous?" You exclaimed as you looked to the headmaster who was still smiling widely at you all.

"Of course it is, that's why I'm asking you to do it" he stated in a matter of fact tone. Your face fell at his statement. You really needed a raise or a new job.

"Why do you have the remote?" Eiji suddenly asked.

"Because I stole it from Raging" Shining stated shortly. Again you all stared bewildered at the man before you.

"So your plan is that we get zapped in there, find the trophy and then what, how do we get back and how do we go from one channel to the other?" Camus asked what was on everybody's mind.

"Simple" Shining started, " I zap you from channel to channel and when you have found the trophy I zap you back, you just all have to stay together then it'll be fine" he explained, easing your nerves slightly.

Sticking together sounded like an easy task, but you knew better when it came to your luck, but right now you just had to do as Shining told you.

"Fine then, let's get it over with" you stated as you got up from the couch.

Shining smiled in delight at your decision, he of course had had his way with this.

You all stood together in a big pile and faced Shining who pointed the remote towards you.

You took a deep breath thinking this whole situation over once in your head. You had just wanted a calm day off catching up with your work, and it ended like this. You weren't even surprised anymore, this was becoming a routine to you.

Shining pressed a green button on the remote and a green lightning shot out from the remote and hit all of you, surrounding you in a green light.

You could feel as electricity ran through your body as you were dragged closer to the television only to suddenly shrink and fly into the static machine.

You closed your eyes and only opened them again when you heard a melody playing. Upon opening your eyes you could now see that you were inside the reality show that had been running in the background of your earlier conversation. You were standing behind a long pastel blue table, the rest of the boys to your sides in one long line. The room you were in was a pastel blue and pink color and oozed of something fun and crazy.

This was it. All you had to do now was to find Shining's trophy and get out of here. How hard could it be?

Back in the agency Shining now looked on at the television as he saw all 19 of you in the reality show. He nodded satisfied to himself as he set the remote down on the coffee table. He needed some popcorn and soda for this show he was about to watch, so he left the common room for a short while.

Shining had failed to notice the shadow that had been looming at the door in the other end of the room.

As Shining was out of the room Raging stepped out from his hiding and walked to his stolen remote and took it in his hand. This was just what he had planned. With the trophy and all of you gone, Raging could do whatever he wanted.