"Babe. How about, if you cheer your cute little butt off, on that field I'll give you a full night of cuddles." He brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"I'm only staying because I want to meet your dad." I crossed my arms which made him chuckle.

"Well good."

"Now come on, I wanna see your sexy ass on the field." I pushed Ethan towards the field and then walked to the other girls cheering.

----------

"Hey dad." Ethan walked me to his dad when the game ended and gave him a big hug.

"Hey son, how've you been?" His dad looked at me then back at Ethan.

"I've been good, working on myself." He nodded trying to make his dad proud.

"You get the money I send right? It'd really upset me if your mom got ahold of that."

"Yeah, we get it. Thank you, for everything really." Ethan hugged his dad once again and I smiled at their relationship.

"And who's this? Your girlfriend?" His dad looked at me and smiled, leaning in for a hug.

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend Claudia, the girl I told you about." Ethan looked at me and smiled.

"You're the famous Claudia? Ethan here tells me he likes you a lot."

"Dad, Stop." Ethan chuckled a bit which made me smile with them.

"I hope you're patient with him, he tends to get into things fast." His dad smiled and patted Ethan on the shoulder.

"She has been, and she's letting me stay with her, i can't live with mom." He pulled me in for a hug and I smiled.

"Thank you for doing that. I know I could let Ethan stay with me, but we have a strict contract where I can't be around them. I'm not even supposed to be here." I looked to Ethan and he stared at the ground.

"No it's fine, Ethan is great with helping clean or cook, he's awesome." I winked at Ethan and he smiled at me.

"Dad, you can't be here." I heard Grayson say from behind me.

"Nice to see you too Gray."

"You know what I mean, you'll get in trouble."

"It's gonna be two seconds. Fuck, we haven't seen him for a year, the least you can do is say thank you." Ethan grew mad so I hugged him to try to make him calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want anything to happen to you." Grayson gave his dad a hug which made me smile slightly.

"So Grayson are you still staying with your mom?" I rubbed Ethan's back, noticing he was still slightly upset.

"No, I go and check up on her everyday though, I just haven't today, been here." Grayson shrugged

"Well, you boys know, I can't stay long. It was good to see you two."

"Thanks for coming dad." Ethan and Grayson gave him a hug and I saw their dad hand them a thick envelope.

"Dad, you don't have to anymore, we have jobs now." Ethan turned down the envelope that I was guessing was money.