23

Tam's Pov~

After several months of torturing myself.I decided to join the livestream of exo's comeback. Yeah I am still updated, I have a friend who is also fond of their group.I am in my room, livestreaming on youtube waiting for them to start. Then finally,the show started. And as usual, my heart beats erratically. And there was Chanyeol, so handsome with his new look,looking so cool with those dyed hair.I did not notice I was smiling the entire show, Im so proud for them, especially for chanyeol.He's always great on stage.I let out a bitter smile.Its been 7months since the last time we saw each other.He's doing great and looking good as always. Me? I busied myself on work, I always got home late, i want to be very tired everyday so that I dont have time to think of him.But i failed everytime because even if im so tired, he always appears on my mind.Erasing him on my system is like remembering someone's name you did not know.Its really hard, every night after work I always cry. Missing him is like drinking coffee without sugar. There's nothing I can do but just cry. Ive been so restless and workaholic that my family and friends noticed it. I am not that kind of woman that will share my problems to others, I dont want them to feel the burden. Forgetting may be the most impossible thing to happen but I will do my best to atleast move on. I still love him so much, in fact the feelings I have for him did not fade,yes I hated him but I already forgave him. My love is much heavier than my hate.He's the most special thing that came to me. Those times I spent with him were the most memorable times of my life. This is the first time that I loved a man so much,I thought before that I just like him because he's my bias and an idol, but as the days had passed and when I got to know him more, I realized that he is the one, that I love him already, that he is the man I want to spend my life with. And when we broke up, it's like a half part of me was missing. I was badly hurt but I did not regret loving him and giving my all to him. Reminiscing the memories bring a bitter smile to my face. I really miss him so bad, sometimes I thought of flying back to korea.
Tam: Haiiii!!!! I miss you so much Chanyeol!

Then I burst out crying again.I cried the whole night till I drifted to sleep.
~~
Will they have a chance to meet again soon? Will their lovestory has a part 2?Or is this the end?Maybe they were meant to meet but unfortunately not meant to be together....