20

Never I imagined that,that will be the last time. Many things happened after that day. He became busy, I am too. Since we have already two weeks left, We double time. Its very seldom already that I cand send him msgs or videos, he was too. Sometimes when I miss him i cry myself every night. One day, I really cannot take it because I missed him so much already.I sent him a message.

"Chanyeollie. How are u doing? Did u eat well? I really miss you already 😥😓😢"
"Hmmp i know I said before that I will understand but I really missed u, in a week Ill leave already. Can we meet even just once?"

I drifted to sleep waiting for his reply,but when I woke up next morning I was disappointed that there's no msg coming from him. but I told myself that maybe he is just so busy he cannot find time to check his phone.

It is still 4am when I woke up,so i decided to log on to my twitter,insta and fb accounts. I dont know what to feel,I dont know if Ill get angry or what but in the end I cried. I saw a picture that was uploaded on twitter, a photo of Chanyeol and Rose of Blackpink in a cozy restaurant that was catured by a fan last night!That same night i msg and send him a voice mail and video.And he did not replied on.I dont want to conclude things first but this is a pure evidence that he is cheating on me. I noticed on the picture that he is carrying his phone but did not bother sending me a msg. This might be a quick dine out. But there was a caption on that photo saying that Chanyeol and rose were together last night in a romantic restaurant. with no one but themselves alone.It stated there that they arrive on that restaurant 8pm and left at 9:30 pm. And what made my heart broke into pieces more,were the comments of the fans, they are happy seeing them together dating.it get me jealous so much.And for Gods sake i texted him 7pm last night.I break down and cried. While me here missing him so much but he seemed not, enjoying someone else's company.I cried for almost an hour then I decided to take bath and prepare for work.I felt so restless the wholeday, my colleagues noticed that Im not in the mood. But just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

When I got inside my hotel room, I recvd a msg from chanyeol.And he still have the guts to lie.

"Tam, so sorry. I wasnt able to reply to ur msgs last night. i left my phone at the dorm. We spend our night here in Sm, we went to the dorm just this afternoon. I miss you even more tam."

That triggered me, I felt very betrayed and I think Ill burst now because im really angry now.I cannot calm myself not to confront him. So i sent that photo to him and asked if who is that girl.He called right away.

Chan:Tam? Pls dont believe that rumors. Yes, shes rose of blackpink but believe me there's nothing between us.Its just a dinner.
When he cannot hear any response from me...
Chan:Tam????? (I let out a heavy breath)
Tam:Why u r so defensive chan? I was just asking if who she is..U r making me think to believe the rumors.
Chan:tam.. Pls Im sorry.
Tam:Maybe I will still believe that just a dinner but about the msg u sent me earlier? U left ur phone?Why i am seeing ur holding a phone on that photo?Isnt that ur phone?U didnt even bother replying to my msg last night. U said ur mine, but why u rejected me?U instead went dinner with someone else, while me I am suffering because i miss u and i want to see u.

Before he can respond, I ended the call and cried myself out. He keeps calling me but I did not answered and I instead turned off my phone. I was very hurt. I did not imagine he can lie to me like that. I dont want to regret loving him like this but I am really hurt right now.

I fell asleep crying.Im very helpless, Im angry with him but still hoping that maybe he can visit me here that's too impossible to happen.Im still angry but if he'll come knocking on my door, I will forget and forgive him.I am missing him so much. But that never happened.While Im pitying myself, my phone rang. It's Suzy,she's my buddy while on our seminar. We became close.

Suzy: Tamy, let's go out!
Tam:Huh?Where?
suzy:My friend gave me 2 passes to a pristigious bar here and minzy's group will be going there as well. (mimzy is one of our colleagues too)

I like the idea, I dont want to lock myself here thinking of him. So i agreed, today is friday so that's fine, there'll be no work tomorrow, we can stay late up night.I took a shower and change clothes. I wore a chic dress that will suit the place we are going.Im all set while waiting for suzy. after 30 mins she arrived. She brought her car.She said we'll be going a famous and pristigious bar there. she said celebrities go there to party.Im not excited though because all i want to see is chanyeol alone.
~~