Chapter 7: Training

Start from the beginning

"I wanted to but I didn't. He already thinks of me as a slut who wants his best friend to fuck him. I don't to g--".

"Stop stop stop. Best friend to f-- are you serious. Why does he think like that?" Jimin was angry now.

"I don't know but I heard you both when you came in my room. I don't want him to think like that. Trust me, Jiminie I don't want that. I never thought of you in that way. You are my best friend, please don't believe what he said to you." Taehyung beld Jimin's hand. Jimin looked at him in shock.

"He is out of his mind Tae. I swear I was gonna kill him when he said all this bullshit. You are my best friend and I love you, more than that anyone else. Let him think whatever he wants. Let him be jealous because I have you, because I have someone who will always be with me no matter what, so don't worry Tae. I won't let him come between us, between our friendship." Jimin said and Taehyung relaxed.

"Oh I have an idea!" Taehyung slightly jumped. "What is it now?" Jimin raised hid eyebrow.

"Let's make him jealous". "Stupid idea". Jimin immedietly replied. Taehyung frowned.

"You got a better one?" Taehyung asked and Jimin replied yes with a smirk. "But you have to tell me the detailes about the kiss". Taehyung turned a dark shade of red.

"W-Well I went in to call him for breakfast, he thought I was someone else, probably Yoongi or whatever...anyways, he was shirtless and I was shocked...damn Jiminie, that body, I swear. He suddenly pulled me in and started kissing me a-and and....oh God, it felt so good. He even lifted me up. Then he kissed me on the lips but I didn't. I couldn't. Then he said that it shouldn't have happened and then he threw me out. Thats it." Taehyung sighed, a giddy feeling developing in his stomach.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me not to kill him whenever he hurts you. I just can't see you like this. You are hurting yourself and I hope it stops." Jimin tightens his hold on Taehyung's hands.

"I am fine. If in the end or whenever, he'll be mine, then this pain is worth it." Taehyung smiles but a tear escapes his eye. Jimin wipes it and cups his his face.

"You are so strong Tae, so kind and good hearted. You don't deserve this but if you are planning to keep thia going then step up your game." Jimin says which confuses Taehyung.

"What do you mean." Taehyung says.

"Get closer to him. Talk to him. Show him that whatever he thinks about you is wrong, that you are nothing close to the person he thinks you are. Don't make him angry though, at this point I don't think he will hesitate to break your bones...".

"Hey! Shut up ok." Taehyung pouts and Jimin chuckles.

"Just don't bother him alot either. Be normal which us literally impossible for you." Taehyung smacks Jimins arm. "Just kidding, relax. Let your heart speak for you Tae. Show his what you really are and make him come after you. Trust me, when he will know what you can do for him, how much you care about him, hiw much you need him Tae then I highly doubt that he will still reject you." Jimin says.

"I-I will try my best Jiminie but you have to help me in this."

"Of course I will." Jimin assures Taehyung who envelopes him in a bone crushing hug.

"I love youuu Chim, so much". "I love you too Tae". Both of them stay embraced with eachother when the door opens.

"I-I'm sorry! I should've knocked. Forgive me." The person says.

"Yoongi hyung it's okay, don't be sorry." Taehyung smiles at Yoongi who returns it. Yoongi's gaze locks on Jimin and Taehyung's intertwined hands. He ignores the slight ache in his heart and clears his throat.