Shooting Star

So, here's what you missed on Unrequited...
Finn left McKinley after Mr. Schue wouldn't forgive him for kissing Emma, which made the reader really sad. The reader started to feel like she was ready to have sex with Ryder until Kitty told her that he kissed Marley after Valentine's Day. But because it was only a kiss, the reader forgave him for it. Though, she still broke up with him because she said she needs time to learn how to trust him again. And that's what you missed on Unrequited!

It's been a couple weeks since I broke up with Ryder. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm sad not being with him but I can't just jump back into a relationship with him like there aren't consequences for his actions. Though the more time apart we have, the more I'm able to learn who I am without pining after someone.

Yeah, I'll always have love for Marley, and I'll always have love for Ryder. I don't know if what I have with Sebastian is love but I'm only a Sophomore. I don't have to be in a relationship to be happy. I can just hang out with all of my friends who may or may not be attractive.

I'm not gonna sit around and wait for Marley and Jake to break up so we can be together. But, that doesn't mean I have to fill the void of her with anyone else either. I think I'm finally realizing that I have all the time in the world to figure out what I want. Who I want. By the time I make my decision, if the timing is right for us, I'll end up with the right person. Until then, I'm just gonna enjoy going through high school with my best friends.

Blaine drives me to school and we meet up with everyone in the auditorium for a meeting. Before Mr. Schue gets started, Kitty sits down next to me.

"So I noticed you didn't confess any guilty pleasures last week," she says suggestively.

I shrug as I slightly chuckle. "Because I don't have any," I say honestly.

"Oh everyone has at least one thing," she presses me.

I look at her happily. "Seriously Kitty. I don't feel guilty about anything that I enjoy. There's just no point," I say lightly.

"Interesting," she says as she squints her eyes at me.

I nudge her shoulder with mine and laugh. "The only thing I can think of is that I eat entire pints of ice cream while I cry during kids movies," I confess.

"Knew it," she declares before giggling.

I shake my head at her with a wry grin and then we give our attention to Mr. Schue to learn the teams we're up against for Regionals. He's interrupted when Brittany tries to convince us that Lima is gonna be hit by an asteroid/comet/meteor thing.

None of us are really phased by it. I mean, she thought the world was gonna end at Christmas. Nonetheless, Mr. Schue decides to make a lesson out of her "discovery."

At a meeting later in the day, I sit in between Blaine and Kitty in the back row of the choir room as he goes on about how we should always tell everyone we love how we feel about them. "Any moment you have with those people might be your last one," he tells us seriously.

It's kind of hard to confess everything you feel for the people you love when you're afraid of the consequences. I can't wrap my head around how it would feel to die without telling people how I feel about them. I shrug off these thoughts as we all leave the choir room.

A few classes go by and I'm at my locker getting books. I close it and turn around to see Ryder standing behind me. "Jesus," I say with a start. "What are you doing?" I ask while I laugh.

"Will you come with me for a sec?" He asks secretively while holding out his hand.

I hesitantly take it as I reply slowly, "Ryder...what's going on?"