" Are you sure your ready for this?" I question.

" I'm ready, I want you to turn me," he answers.

"When it's time... Kiss me," I say. He takes a hanker-chief out of his pocket and brings it to my face but I push it back down.

" You should get a taste," I hiss. He nods and brings his lips to mine but pulls away.

" Sorry," he apologizes.

" Don't be. Soon you won't be able to get enough," I point out. He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him, kissing me on the lips. I smile and pull away and look at him and back to the bodies.

It doesn't take long to let the horses out and make it look like the carriage crashed into a tree. It takes even less time to hide the bodies from anyone looking. Only a vampire or an animal could sniff out the decaying bodies.

I have the blood wiped from my mouth when we get home. Damien heads up to his room to go to bed and I head into Alex's room. He is wide awake, laying on his bed reading a book. When I close the door, he looks over to me and his expression seems to drop.

" Where were you two?" he questions me.

" I was feeding and he was there to observe," I explain. At least I'm not lying to him.

 He looks at me and I look at him and then I look at myself. I smile when I realize that I have already changed into my night ware. I didn't even realize.

I walk over to his bed and climb in next to him, snuggling up against him with my head on his chest. He smiles and puts his book down. I watch him turn off his lamp and pull the comforter up more over us to make us warmer.

" I want to go with you," Alex says.

" Good," I smile.

 Morning comes around too quickly and I wake up. It's ironic how much I sleep for a vampire. But that's all part of the act right? Human is what I claim to be. It's what all vampires claim to be.

The Evans' aren't home yet, though. Damien won't come in here because I know he would rather not see me with his brother. Checking for my room would be his first option in mind.

" Morning," Alex mumbles, pulling me closer to him. I smile and he opens his eyes to look at me. I match his smile and bite my bottom lip.

" Happy Friday," he announces. Friday. That's the day? Wow, I haven't kept track have I? Well I don't see why it's necessary. I have forever and ever.

" You sure you want to be with me?" I ask. He nods and smiles at me and I kiss him on the lips. God, those lips. Both brothers are amazing kissers if you ask me.

" Tonight, I will turn you, okay?" I ask him. He nods and smiles at me. I smile back and get up, walking out of his room to my bedroom so I can change into my dress and pack my things up.

Serena isn't even home. Maybe her and Lexi got drunk and found some guys to play with. Probably. I would bet my money on that guess.

Damien walks into my room and looks at me as I pack my things up. He frowns but I smile to lighten things up and he raises an eyebrow.

" Will you turn me?" he asks me.

" Of course I will. This afternoon, alright?" I answer him. He nods and smiles at me, turning around and leaving to go to his own bedroom. God, I'm screwed!

It's too late now, though. Maybe I can turn him and we can just be friends. Or maybe Lexi can seduce him into being with her. I could compel him. I don't want to, though.