F|o|u|r|t|e|e|n

Hiya! Because the wedding is in this chapter pretend that they are already coronated! The wedding stuffs above! (Lucy's in the short bridesmaid dress and Susan's in the long)

"Peter!"

Everybody looks at me solemnly. I put my ear to his chest and when I hear no heartbeat tears pour out of my eyes and sorrowful cries come out of my mouth.

Then my mind is filled with realisation

Then my mind is filled with realisation. The elixir.

I hastily take out the vile. I pour the contents into peters mouth, holding my breath I wait for him to breath. He doesn't.

"W-why isn't it working." Lucy cries

Then I remember what Nicholas said

Sealed with a kiss.

I wipe my eyes and cradle peters cheek in my hand. I lean down to his face and my lips meet his.

Peter gasps, taking in as much air as he can.

"Peter!" I smile. "You're Alive!" I smash my lips against his taking Everybody by surprise

"Yeah... I am." He pants.

❄️❄️❄️

I walk beside Aslan, to the top of the isle where peter is waiting to wed me.

I stand in front of peter and recite my vows and peter does the same

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." Aslan says smiling "peter, you may kiss the bride."

Peter and I kiss, sealing our marriage. I smile at Aslan and thank him. "I love you peter." I whisper

"I love you too."

❄️❄️❄️

Wow! Last chapter! Thank you guys for all the support! Ilysm❤️ I think the next book in this series won't be as good because it will be hard for me to write but I will try my best! Xx GO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL "heir"