Linda

(DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK IS FOR COMEDY PURPOSES ONLY, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE   DEFINITIONS SERIOUSLY)

               Female, 58, Mad scientist. Hard headed. She always blowing up buildings.

              Linda shall be collecting data on the eating habits of sharks.

              Sharks Definition -  Sharks are peaceful fish with a life span of 20-30 years in the wild, they have 5-7 gills.

              Linda was collecting data, on what we call a peaceful creature. Her first study is on Whether sharks are herbivores, omnivores, or carnivores. With the data we collected from her study, we can state that they are herbivores.

              Her second study was on the preference of plants. According to Linda and her notes, they prefer coral. Specifically, the coral colored coral. Their toppings include: bacteria, moss, and seaweed.

              The third study was about whether or not sharks would eat meat when starved. Linda had to hand feed them due to their weak physical capabilities and malnourished bodies. She started feeding them different types of meat. Starting with beef, and moving on to pork, but the third one, which was turkey, we never got a response back from Linda.

              A police report was later filed, stating Linda's status as deceased. Her work was greatly appreciated, here is the final definition of a shark.

              Sharks (Updated) Definition - Sharks are peaceful herbivores, that wouldn't hurt a sea horse. Their diet mainly consists of coral colored coral topped with bacteria, moss, and seaweed. Sharks live for 20-30 years in the wild, and when forced to starvation will eat meat. They are no harm to humans though.