Chapter 17

I love you …

No, really, I love you. This is so amazing, my six month anniversary here on Wattpad is tomorrow. I’ve been on LarryShippinTheTruth since half a year, can someone hold me? And I came so far thanks to you. On Sweetcheeks713 I had after three months about 40 Follower and 250 Votes in total. On LarryShippinTheTruth I had so much more, and in the last months it became more and I love you so much, thank you.

I’m mentally instable right now. I might cry. I can’t thank you enough, you don’t know what this means to me.

This is all about you. You’re one of the reasons I’m still here and I want to thank you. I could say it a billion times and it wouldn’t be enough.

Okay, em.

Side is Fallen Angel Niall.

Hope you’ll like it.

Enjoy!

The five of them arrived at Zayn’s house and Harry brought Louis into the guestroom. He placed him gently down on the duvet and watched with a pained face how the Angel’s feathers became duller.

“Harry?” Louis asked quietly.

“Yes, Silverwing?” Harry replied sadly.

“I’m scared,” the Angel admitted. “I don’t want to die. I don’t want to lose you all.”

“Oh Louis,” Harry said, finally breaking down. He fell to his knees and buried his face in the duvet next to Louis, grabbing his hands tightly as sobs shook his body. “I don’t want to lose you either. You mean so much to me, I love you so much. I can’t bear to lose you.”

“Harry? When I’m … when I’m, y’know, gone, promise me that you’ll move on. I want you to be happy and find someone and not cry over me, but don’t forget me, okay?”

“I’ll find a way to save you,” Harry choked out. “I swear. I’ll be back in a few, just hold on, alright? Don’t leave me just yet.”

Louis smiled weakly and nodded, folding his hands on his stomach and closing his eyes. He was so pale that Harry would’ve thought he was dead if it weren’t for the nonstop fluttering of his wings and the slight movement of his chest as he took slow breaths.

Harry walked into Zayn’s living room. The Halfblood was nowhere to be seen, but Liam sat next to a devastated looking Niall on the couch. It was a new experience, seeing Niall with his new black wings.

“Heads up, we need to do something. We can’t let him die like that,” Harry said, sitting down next to Liam and Niall.

The blonde boy looked up, eyes red and glistening with tears. “Harry, you don’t understand. If an Angel’s halo breaks, we can let all our hope go. Angels have one halo and just one. If yours breaks, you’re lost. If you lose yours you can never get it back. Never.”

“But we have to be able to do something!” Harry exclaimed desperately.

Zayn walked into the room, putting his mobile back into his pocket before he sat down in the recliner, looking sadly at the three Fallen Angels.

“Zayn, you have to help him,” Harry begged.

Zayn shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry. Healing doesn’t belong to my power. I asked Perrie, but not even fairies can mend a broken halo. The dust is gone. Louis’ strength will leave him until there’s nothing left.”

“But we have to do something! I can’t lose him just yet!” Harry begged. “I can’t lose him, I just can’t.”

Niall placed a hand on Harry’s shoulder and pulled his old new friend into a tight hug like he used to when they were both Angels.