Chapter 2: Come With Me Now

Damon POV 

"Why do you 2 all of a sudden want to go to Italy?" I asked Elena and Bonnie as the whole gang was stood in the library in mine and Stefans house. The 2 girls had asked to meet us all to discuss something important and now they are saying they want a holiday, when all of the originals have just been woken up. 

"Look we need to get to Rome Okay, Just trust us?" Said Bonnie. Looking at the witch I could tell she was desperate and so was Elena. 

"Fine I'll go with you, who else is coming?" I Said and immediately Caroline squealed before vamp speeding away prbabaly to pack clothes for Rome. "So, so far its me, Elena, witchy and vampire Barbie, who else wants to tag along? Ric please say you will I'll need a lot to drink on this trip" I Said and Ric chuckled nodding his head and leaving to pack some clothes. 

"Let me guess either way you 2 we're going to go and you e already got Jeremy packing your clothes?" Asked Stefan from his spot on the couch with a glass of bourbon in his hand swirling the liquid around the glass. 

"Urrr not exactly" Said Elena scratching the back of her head sheepishly whilst Bonnie muttered something about forgetting to pack something and that she'd be right back before running out the door. 

"What happened to Little Gilbert?" I asked. Something must have happened for them to want to go to Rome of all places cause A) Bonnie and Elena are horrible liers you could tell something was up and B) we have a Original problem so why would they want to leave at a time like this. 

"So Bonnie and Jer got stuck in a hole somehow Bonnie didn't go into detail but then someone answered his phone and it was in Rome after Bonnie did a transportation spell" Said Elena and I sighed, one normal day that's all I ask. Not saying anything I turned in my heels and vamp sped upstairs to go pack some clothes, Barbie would take awhile even using vamp speed and Ric though wouldn't take long packing his clothes he didn't but have vampire speed to get here quickly. 

10 minutes of human pace packing I was ready to go and walked downstairs to see Elena and Bonnie talking with a suitcase and purse each and Ric was by the alcohol with a large duffel bag by his feet, even he's here before vampire Barbie. 

"I'm ready,  Rome here we come!!" Shouted Caroline with glee as she walked into the boarding house with 2 suitcases a purse and overhead luggage. Guess that explains what took her so long. Packing Ric's SUV with all our things we drive away  with Stefan stood in the doorway watching us leave. "So questions, A) why are we going to Rome? Not that I'm complaining. And B) why isn't Jeremy coming?" Asked Caroline as we arrived at the airport. 

"Jeremy's in Rome, to answer both your questions" I Said as I checked in our luggage. I heard Caroline quick fire questions that she does when she's shocked but tuned them out in favour of finding some bourbon for the flight, found some my favourite as well. 

"How much are you planning on buying?" Asked Ric when he saw me piling bottles into my arms. Smirking I handed Ric a few and the girls when they came over to see what we were doing. So in total I was holding 3, Ric was also holding 3 and Caroline, Bonnie and Elena were holding 2 each. "Do you seriously need 12 bottles of bourbon?" Asked Ric as he saw the nearly empty shelf. 

"Your right, I might as well grab the last 2" I said and handed one to Elena and one to Bonnie before heading over to the tills to pay. Seeing the shocked stares of the cash register lady I compelled her to hurry up and scan the items and then give me them for free. 

"These better last longer than the flight Damon" Said Elena in an annoyed tone but I brushed it off, yeah I drink a lot but not that much. 

"Yeah yeah they will relax" I assured the girl. 

-TIMESKIP- 

"I need to lay down" Said Ric as we stumbled out of the airport in Rome. The girls walked behind us all wearing sun glasses so the sun didn't hurt their hungover eyes. 

"First we need to find a bathroom and then a hotel" I Said and started walking towards the nearest cafe. 

"Why do we need a bathroom?" Asked Caroline. 

"Because turns out vampires can throw up after having 9 bottles of bourbon in under 24 hours"