Chapter 3 (Kim)

Please vote and comment

I ran as fast I can to school. My heart is pounding furiously and my legs are beginning to buckle then I heard it. The bell was ringing. Oh no I'm going to be late to class. Why? Oh why did I had to stop and talk to those people? I pushed my legs to run faster than I ever did.

The hallway was completely deserted. I am so going to have detention. I did a sharp turn to where my class is supposed to be and collided with someone and landed on my butt. Ouch!

'hey! Are you okay?' I heard a voice talking to me. I looked up and saw a pair of emerald green eyes connected to a very good looking boy, looking at me with worry. Well too bad, I hate that look. I stood up while dusting myself.

'Yeah. Sorry for colliding with you but I need to go to class, I'm already late'. I picked up my bag that was still lying on the floor and hurried into my class.

'Miss Black'

'Good day sir'

'You are-'. He checks his watch. 'fifteen minutes late'.

' I'm well informed of that, sir'.

' And I'm sure you know what it's coming next, right?'. I sighed as he writes a detention slip for me.

'Of course'. He tears the slip from the book and hands it over to me.

' I hope to see you there'.

' I assure you, you will.' I hurried over to my seat next to Elena.

' Hey. Are you okay?'. She looked at me with concern on her face.

'Yeah. I just-' I paused, looking for the right words ' had a little sidetrack'. She looked at me, as if she wanted to say something but didn't. She nodded and face the teacher who was rambling on something concerning America's history. I stared out the window while simultaneously tapping my finger on the table and resting on my other hand.

At the corner of my eyes, I see Elena searching her bag for something, probably looking for her notebook. That girl is the most forgettable girl,I've ever known. I love her but I swear, if her head wasn't connected to her head she'll probably forget it. But don't get me wrong she is a sweet girl with big blue eyes, silky blonde hair that cascades over her shoulder and a petite figure of height of 5'5.

''oh! You must be the new students.'' Our teacher, Mr Dale states.

"Yes we are . Sorry we are late, we had a little issue but it's settled now". And as if, it was rehearsed i hear nearly everyone swooning. And yup, my best friend is included. I turn my head to see the reason for simple minded classmates for swooning and I saw it or my like, I saw them. The manwhore and the boy I bumped into in the hallway.

"Can you introduce yourselves?". He asked.

"Sure, I will start". The....... You know what I will just call him the hallway boy, the other is too long. Anyway, the hallway boy steps forward with both of his hands tucked inside his pockets.

"I'm Jason Fall but my friends call me, Jace". He smiles, showing his dimples ( I'm pretty sure, I heard some girls saying that he will soon be theirs ) on his perfectly chiseled face. And then I actually looked at this dude. And, I have to admit he was truly handsome. He had emerald green eyes, beautiful brown hair, styled as if done by a professional hairstylist, a built body and height of 6'3. So in summary, a heartthrob. His eyes scan the classroom and finds mine.He winks at me. And again, as if it was rehearsed nearly all the girls turn their head to face me. Some with a glare, that can send ghosts to shiver while some with jealousy that it wasn't them but to sum it up. If looks could kill I would have been dead at least twenty times.