Break up with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All you care about is Perrie!! Perrie this, Perrie that! Me and Perrie went here! How do you think I feel, Zayn!? She's the damn beard! The one hired by management to PRETEND to be your girlfriend! I'm your boyfriend!" Niall screamed at the taller boy, tears of rage and hurt spilling over.

"You don't think I know that? What about Demi huh? You hang out with Demi a lot." Zayn shot back. If you squinted, you could see smoke come out of Niall's ears,

"DEMI AND I MET UP ONE TIME ZAYN ONE TIME!"

Zayn immediately regretted his words upon seeing his boyfriends outraged expression, "Okay... Okay... I'm sorry. What if i break up with her?"

"You can't. Manag-"

"If management has a problem, I'll have them write me a letter and then they can shove it up their-"

"Zayn!" Niall cried, giggles erupting from his mouth. "Yeah, okay, I get it. Do you promise to break up with her?"

"I swear. Anything for you, Ni. I love you."

~~~~~

Zayn went to the venue Little Mix was preforming at to break the news to Perrie. As he entered back stage he saw the four girls giggling on stage, rehearsing before the show started.

"Perrie?" He called, not wanting to be rude and interrupt.

"Zaynie!" Perrie turned on her heal but thanks to her god forsaken 7 inch pumps, she manged to twist her ankle, falling to the ground.

Zayn stood frozen as the blonde lies there moaning and groaning in pain. He can't break up with her now but what about Niall. A little voice in his head said, "Niall will suck it up." while his heart throbbed as if saying, "He'll suck it up, sure, but when he does, it will hurt him even more."

Against his better judgment, Zayn obliged when asked to drive Perrie to the hospital. Perrie wasn't crying, but the moans of pain were beginning to hurt Zayn's ears. He sat silently when the doctor told him Perrie needed crutches. He cringed when the doctor said it would be best if Perrie came to his and Niall's apartment. In his cringing, Zayn missed the evil smirk on Perrie's face when she heard that she was moving in with Zayn. This was her chance to turn him straight again!

***

Zayn held his breath as he entered the flat, holding Perrie's over stuffed suitcase.

"Zayn where have you been I've missed y... Hello Perrie." Niall dead panned, sending a glare towards Zayn.

Perrie smiled awkwardly, "So, I guess we're roomies!"

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Tea would be great." Perrie smiled back at him falsely.

"Right on it."

Zayn dropped Perrie's suitcase on the floor and went to follow, "I'll help y-"

"No thanks Zayn. Go help your girlfriend." He said coldly, stalking off to the kitchen. You might have thought he was mad if you were anyone besides Zayn. But Zayn knew that Niall was hurt.

"Zayn babe, where's your room?" Perrie asked, already heading up the stairs.

"My room? The guest room is where you're st..."

"IM your GIRLFRIEND. We sleep together." Perrie said simply. "Plus, Niall's not sleeping with you tonight."

"What makes you say that?" Before Perrie could respond, Zayn saw Niall run by, wiping tears from his eys, and heading for the door.

"You promised Zayn!" He sobbed before throwing the large door open and then slamming it shut behind him. Zayn looked to the living room and stared at the cup of tea that sat on the coffee table. "Enjoy the tea, Perrie." written neatly on a piece of paper next to it.

***

Niall ran about four blocks before getting tired and sitting down on the curb.

"Stupid Zayn. Stupid Perrie. Stupid Management. Stupid ankle." But most of all stupid me for thinking he loves me. He didn't even come looking for me. Niall let out a choked sob before laying down on the ground, slowly drifting off into sleep.

***

What Niall didn't know was that Zayn was panicking as he called everyone, searching for his lost boyfriend.

"Lou, are you sure you haven't seen him? You know he loves Lux."

"Sorry, Love, I haven't. I'll tell you if i do. Good luck."

"Haz! Have you seen Nialler?"

"Wha'd you do this time, Zaynie? But nope haven't seen him."

"Louis! Have you seen-?"

"You just called Harry. No I haven't seen your boyfriend. Let me guess. You said you'd dump Perrie. You didn't. And he left because he's hurt."

"Li-"

"No i haven't. If you don't fix this with Niall i'm gonna... gonna... well you don't want to know what I'm going to do!"

Zayn sighed, who else was there to call at three in the morning?

"Zayn come cuddle with me!" Perrie whined. Zayn immediately thought about when Niall would say it. And he thought about how annoying it was when Perrie said it.

"Niall's missing! I can't cuddle!"

"Niall's a big boy, he can take care of you. YOU need to take care of YOUR girlfriend." Perrie smirked.

Zayn growled at her, "YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU ARE A BEARD! MY MANAGEMENT PAYS YOU TO DATE ME! NIALL IS MY BOY FRIEND. I LOVE HIM! AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN ANKLE I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!"

"Oh please! Why would you want to date the Irish twat anyway!? He's ugly, fat, can't sing and have you seen his teeth? Gosh Z-"

"Get out."

"Pardon?"

"Would you like me to say it slower?" Zayn asked. "Get. Out."

"What do you mean get out?!" Perrie demanded.

"Do you want me to say it in a language you understand? Sorry but I don't speak bitch." Zayn shot back.

"You'll get fired! You're management won't let you come out!" Perrie objected.

"Well you and management can both write me letters then shove them both up your asses. In the meantime, get out."

"Fine. but your missing out!" She warned, hobbling out of the living room to hail a taxi.

"I'll take my chances." He smiled politely. "By the way, its over between us."

***

Zayn grabbed his jacket and headed out the door calling Niall's name. Just as he was about to give up he saw a body, curled up on the curb. A body he would recognize from anywhere. The boy was asleep on the ground alone when he should be asleep in their bed with Zayn. The bradford lad didn't have the heart to wake him up, so he lifted him up bridal style, carrying him the four blocks back to their flat. Niall began to awaken when Zayn entered the flat.

"Zayn?" Niall asked confused and groggy.

"Ni, I'm so sorry! I was going to break up with her but then she broke her ankle and was limping around and then i had to bring her home but i dumped her then came and got you! I love you! I'm sorry!" Zayn spluttered, burring his face in Niall's shirt. "Forgive me?"

"One condition."

Zayn looked up as if to say 'yes?'

"We watch Nemo and you get me ANYTHING i want at Nando's."

"Deal." Zayn kissed Niall on the nose. "I love you."

"I love you too."