I'll always be here

Trigger - self harm

Niall glared at the angry red cuts that scarred his pale skin. He wanted to do it... So, so, bad. Why was he such a failure? Why did none of the fans like him like they loved his band mates? Silently, he looked next to him to the sleeping form of his boyfriend. Zayn. Zayn was the only reason that Niall hadn't quit. The only reason Niall didn't end it all. Zayn stirred in his sleep as if feeling Niall's eye's on him.

"I love you..." The tan boy mumbled, rolling over to cuddle Niall close to his chest. Niall smiled weakly at the sweet gesture.

"I love you too, Zee."

Zayn frowned upon hearing a response, why was Niall not sleeping?

The twenty year old opened one eye to look down at the smaller boy, surprised to find Niall awake.

"Ni?" He groaned. "Why're ya up so late?

He rubbed his eyes, still groggy from just waking up.

"I... I can't sleep."

"Were you going to... you know?" Zayn asked quietly. He knew that Niall self harmed, he also vowed to himself that he would help the Irish boy.

"I- I- I just- I'm sorry Zaynie!" Niall croaked.

"C'mere." Zayn opened his arms to embrace the younger lad. "I will always, always, love you, Ni. Always."

"But i'm a failure!"

"You're not a failure, Niall James Horan. You're perfect in every way. And i l love you." Zayn whispered against Niall's bleach blonde hair.

"But-"

"No buts."

"But!"

"Niall. You're perfect. Some people just have trouble seeing that." Zayn told him.

"I love you, Zaynie."

"I love you too. Now go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." The Pakistani boy promised. "I'll always be here."