Badboy and the nerd side of larry

"Get out of the way you punk!" Zayn said pushing Niall into a table.
"Hey what's wrong with you!" Harry said defending Niall.
"Excuse me did you say something?" Zayn said lowering his head to Harry's head.
"No, never mind."
"That's what I thought you little brat."
"Zayn, just leave them alone. They're not worth your time."
"Shut up Liam" Zayn said annoyed walking towards Liam and sat down next to him.
"Everyone please sit down, mobiles off and in your pocket, class is about to start" the teacher said walking in the classroom. "I have your test results".
Everyone immediately began to talk. Wondering what they had.
"SILENCE!," the teacher yelled."So I have your test results and will handing them over right now while you show me your homework. So I hope everyone made their homework. So books on the table."
Niall got his books out of his bag and opened them where his homework was.
"You really should learn to stand up for yourself you know," Harry said.
"Why? All I'm getting in return is a blue eye."
"Well you get a blue eye by doing nothing, so I don't think that will change. And maybe if you finally say something about it he'll leave you alone."
"Maybe he'll leave me alone when I just ignore him."
"Niall, You have been ignoring him for over two years now. Do you honestly think he will stop now?"
"Homework boys?" Harry and Niall showed her their homework. "Thank you boys. And your test results." The teacher handed each of the boys their test back. "Niall, perfect as always. Harry, good job." The teacher smiled and walked away.
"What did you get?," Harry asked already knowing the answer.
"A+, you?"
"I got a B-. "
"That's great."
"But are you going to stand up for yourself from now on?"
"Please Harry just drop it."
"O and another thing you really shouldn't be wearing that sweatshirt. Reindeers, really!"
"I'll be right back just need to copy something," the teacher said.
Immediately Zayn was standing next to Niall when the teacher was out of sight. "So what did you get loser?"
"Nothing" Niall answered.
Zayn looked at his grade. "You've got an A+ you nerd. Trying to be smarter than all of us are you?"
"No, I studied really hard for it."
"O so you're saying I don't do nothing? Well..."
"ZAYN! Please go back to your seat" the teacher said sternly.
Zayn walked back to where Liam sat. Liam only rolled his eyes. "Why do you need to do that?"
"Because I can."
Liam rolled his eyes again. Zayn caught that. "OMG stop you bitch" Zayn said irritated.
"That's why you don't have friends. You can act all tough but I know how you are. That's why I'm still around. Because I know the real you."
-
"NIALL, HARRY!" a voice called.
They both looked around the cafeteria to see Louis waving at them. They walked towards Louis and sat at the table. Of course Harry would sit next to Louis. Since they met in detention they have been inseparable. Niall liked Louis very much. He was funny, outgoing, a little bit sassy. First he wondered why he would sit with him. Because he's the schools biggest nerd. Well maybe not the biggest but one the five biggest. He probably would be number five. He has know Harry since he was five when he moved from Ireland to London.
Niall watched as Louis and Harry flirted with each other. Trying to tickle and feed each other. It made Niall happy to see Harry that way, but also a bit sick to his stomach and extremely jealous. Even though Louis and Harry had nothing going on, he knew it wasn't just friendship. There was definitely something more to it. He wished he had someone that liked and cared for him.
"Will you stop already and get together!" Niall screamed.
Harry looked at Niall grinning his cheeky smile.
"Jealous?"
"Of what? You two don't have a relation."
Harry and Louis looked at each other.
"What now?"
"Well, Louis and I are kinda in a relationship."
Niall smiled.
"No you're not! That's great. Although it didn't really come as a surprise."
"But don't tell anyone yet. We're not ready to tell people."
"That's fine."
Niall was really happy for them but it kind of made him so much more jealous.

-
Zayn raised his hand.
"Yes Zayn?"
"Can I go to the toilet?"
"Zayn you just had a break. Why didn't you go then?"
"I didn't need to go."
"Zayn this is the last time. Be quick please because I'm about to explain something."
Zayn got up from his seat and went to the toilets. He opened the little window and got his cigarettes and lighter out of his pocket.
The bathroom door opened. Zayn began to smirk.
"Hey there Blondie."
Niall stood there frozen looking at Zayn. He wanted to get away as quickly as he could. But Zayn got a hold on him before he could leave.
"Not so fast you."
He dragged him inside the bathrooms and stood guard for the door.
"Please can I leave?"
"No. You wanted to pee go pee."
"I don't need to go anymore."
"BULLSHIT!" Zayn grabbed Niall again and dumped his cigarette out of the small window.
"You're not going to tell anyone are you?" Niall shook his head. "I won't. Good."
Zayn let go of Niall and the minute he let go Niall tried to run. But again Zayn was faster and had him now pint to the wall with his arm by his throat. Zayn got angry.
"What's your problem? Why are you trying to run away. I'm not hurting you, am I."
He's voice got angrier and angrier every time he spoke. At this point their lips were inches apart.
Niall couldn't stop staring at his eyes. A beautiful Hazel. And they were staring back. Zayn couldn't believe how blue Niall's eyes where. Blue as the ocean with a hint of sun hidden in those eyes. He was mesmerized by them. He couldn't even see the fear in those beautiful blue eyes. Before Zayn knew it his lips were touching the lips right in front of him.
Niall was shocked. He hadn't seen that coming. Not at all. A million things went through his mind. He felt love, fear, shock, happiness, anger and thousands of other things Niall couldn't seem to place. He didn't know he could feel that towards someone but he did. Of all the people, this moment with this person made him so happy. He didn't understand. He didn't understand why it made him so happy. Why HE made him happy. He got so overwhelmed he tried to push Zayn off. But he was just too strong for him. He didn't want this anymore, he wanted it to stop. He finally pushed Zayn of. Zayn looked at him. Right then Niall slapped him in the face as hard as he. Zayn stood there astonished. He stepped back.
"Why did you do that?," Zayn asked not angry but hurt.
"WHY DID I DO THAT!," Niall screamed. "WHY! You really want to know why?"
Zayn nodded carefully.
"All these years you have been bullying me! And now all of sudden you kiss me. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU," Niall yelled.
"I've always liked you the moment I saw you. And then I fell in love."
Tears where streaming down Nialls face.
"Don't cry." Zayn tried to wipe a tear away. But Niall turned his head.
"I totally understand if you don't want anything to do with me. I will stop the bullying forever."
Zayn turned and walked out the door.
There was Niall still crying now alone in the bathroom. Happiness gone, emptiness filled him. He didn't want to feel that way. He didn't want to feel empty. He wanted to feel like he did moments ago.
Zayn was walking back to his class. He probably will get in trouble but he didn't care. His love, his everything turned him down. He didn't expect otherwise but it still hurt him.
"Zayn!," a voice called.
He turned around to see Niall standing there.
"I forgive you."