ELEVEN

Back at what she started, Love looked at the red number, a two piece lingerie, with a very skimpy thong.

She turned back and front in the dressing room mirror, but most of all at the back, admiring how round the garment presented her ass.

Ten minutes until closing, the intercom announced.

With his ears plugged up, in and out Leo chant to himself.

He'd just arrived at the mall, and he wasted no time,  he sped in and out of boutiques, none of which suited his needs.

"Victoria Secret", he looked at the one place at the far end of the building that he knew he hasn't checked.

Leo entered the fairly busy store.
He scanned the room eagerly, but his eyes haven't fail to land on some of the women there.

As it were on the previous day, he was the centre of most attention.

Finally Leo found an isle to his pleasure.

Lingerie Isle.

But for a man who tears them off, often, rather than watch them go on, the quest of choosing wasn't easy.
  Especially with a very wide variety of different pattern, style, color, and sizes of the most sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen.

"Oh boy", he murmured, through his music.

All customers, all customers, the mall is now closed, we do thank you for shopping today, please exit the building and come again tomorrow.