TWENTY FIVE

"Oh so you're alive, man where the hell where you?", Nathaniel sat at his usual, on the black sofa of Leo's office.

"You wouldn't even believe if I told you", Leo explained, raking his hand through his already ramped hair.

Like a raging bull, Victoria stormed in.

"You asshole, where the fuck have you bin?, do you how much of a fool I looked, showing up at a place with people i didn't even know!?", she cursed.

Leo leaned back in his chair, "Good morning to you Victoria".

"Cut the crap, where were you Leo?", she asked once more.

Leo became annoyed, "you listen to me, you would watch your tone, show respect, turn the direction you came from and get the hell out of my office", he calmly warned.

She saw the darkness in his eyes, the woman closed her mouth then walked out.

Nathaniel watched as the woman left, he raised his brow at his friend, "wow", he muttered.

Leo pointed at him, "don't start".

"What, I literally didn't say anything", said Nathaniel.

Leo sighed, "I'm sorry man".

Nathaniel went wide eye, "am i hearing things?".

Leo slammed his hand on the desk, viciously riding from his seat, he stared through the thick glass viewing the city.

Something was wrong, Leo wasn't himself, he wasn't at all the arrogant man he usually is, and apologizing, wasn't something he ever did, EVER.
  Nathaniel was stood in shock," Leo man, we've been friends for years, not once have I ever seen you this vulnerable, let alone know what sorry means, that word has never been in your vocabulary. I've never seen you like this, who as well as I do knows your every move, Leo if something is bothering you, talk to me".