EIGHTEEN

5:30

The two sat at the window of the store, looking as the sun went down, Leo looked over at the woman's face as the sun's reflection washed over her.

"Do you love him?", his thoughts were spoken out loud, Leo silently felt embarrassed.

"I wasn't going to marry him if I didnt", Love looked over at the man, she saw a strange hint of disappointment across his face.
  She didn't question it, she only thought she'd mistaken.

Love decided to change the subject, "what about you, well I know your not married because there's no ring, but are you involved?".

There was a paused Love wasn't even sure if he was going to respond.

"Never", he admitted.

"Never?", Love was curious.

"Never", Leo repeated.

"But you're so drop dead gorgeous, oh my God, are you a virgin", Love placed one hand to cover her mouth.

"What?, hell no, no, no, no, no, I just haven't had a girlfriend, trust me there's bin alot, alot, of women, im  just not ready for a commitment", exclaimed Leo.

Love was taken back by his answer, her mind couldn't help but wonder just how many was alot.

She knew it was crazy but she felt a wave of jealousy.

"So you think I'm drop dead gorgeous?", Leo teased.

"What?!", this time Love was sure her cheeks were burning red.

"You said, I'm drop dead gorgeous", he recollect.

"Oh", was the only thing that could left her mouth.

"So are you", Leo charmed.

She blushes even more, this time, the woman's entire facial features were brighter than Rudolph nose.