(CS°TP) I Hope You're Happy

Start from the beginning

I don't even know why I still have that marked in my calendar.

I didn't talk to Aron at all unlike the others. I know they still kept in contact with him. Matty was then only one who still physically hung out with him though.

I just set my phone down, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I grabbed some pain killers and got some water from the sink, swallowing them.

I turned the water on and took a quick shower.

Once I got out I just hung around my house for awhile.

~

Around five o'clock I texted the group chat, asking the guys if they wanted to hang out.

Matty: sorry dude, we're going to denny's for dinner. You're welcome to come with us if you want.
Jordan: why are you going to dennys? I know none of you really like that place.
Jorel: were going cause it's aron's birthday, Jordan. Don't even bother showing up though, we'd rather you not ruin a night that's supposed to be happy for him. You'll just yell at him so it's better if you stay home.
Matty: jorel does have a point. If you think you can handle yourself and keep calm you're welcome to come along though.
Jordan: I doubt I will but thanks for the offer. See you guys tomorrow then.

I sighed and just set my phone down.

Maybe I'll end up changing my mind, maybe I won't.

Aron's POV

We all sat in the booth. My crew and then the HU guys. I got along with Danny decently so he was there as well. Jordan hadn't shown up which saddened me but I didn't expect him to.

We ordered our food and just chatted.

I tried not to let the fact that I was upset Jordan didn't come show. I didn't want anyone else to know. Matty was the only one.

I think it did show though because Matty asked if I was alright.

" um...yeah. I'm fine. Just kind of tired.  " I partially lied.

" okay....if you say so. " he replied.

I saw him start texting someone a few minutes later but I didn't think anything of it.

We just continued with the night, deciding to head to the bar after denny's.

We got a table, ordering drinks.

I sat in between Jimmy and Matty, who was talking to my sister since they had started dating a few months back. I was happy for them, it made Arina happy and it also meant I got to hang out with Matty.

I sipped my drink, twirling the straw around in it after as I stared at the glass. I sighed quietly. I was glad I got to spend this birthday with my friends but I wish jordan were here. He wouldn't want to be though, he hates me.

We'd been at the bar for a few hours, everyone was just kind of wandering around and talking with others. I sat at the table by myself, just slowly sipping what I presumed to be my fourth drink. I wasn't really sure though, I hadn't been counting.