{Smut} MeiHem

Jamison POV

I sat in my room to the sound of Mako snoring in the living room I stood up and forgot my peg leg was off so i fell on my face groaning then proceeding to laugh, i pushed myself up and put my peg leg back on. I heard a knock at the door and I regained my balance and walked to the door only to be greeted by Mei, "Oh, G'day Mei!" I greeted her smiling "hello Jamison, um... Uhh, I got your fireworks" Mei said looking downwards, and I laughed grabbing her arm pulling her inside. Mei got startled and i took her to my Room, "lets hang for a bit" I said smirking which made her blush, I put my hand on her THICC thighs and and kissed her cheek. I then moved down to her neck and gently kissed it while my erection grew bigger and bigger.

Mei POV

I felt my face heat up and Jamison did this, I slowly moved my hand down knowing my mext move was gonna be a bad one, I then toched Jamisons cock and he let out a small laughing softly biting my neck which in response i gave out a small moan, which Jamison took in a count to and bit harder making my moans get louder and louder by the second. Jamison then unbuckled his belt and slowly slid down my pants as we were both left in our underclothing, Jamison the slowly took off my panties as my face was flushed up with redness.

Junkrat POV

A smirk went across my face as I slowly took off the rest of mine and Mei's clothing removing her bra leaving her completely naked, I put one of my hands on her breast still biting her neck looking at her, I then flipped her so she was on the botton of me as I let go of her neck and looked down, slowly entering my erection inside of her womanhood, and a tear dropped from her eyes. Then I stopped moving letting her catch her breath and clam down, soon after a while she calmed down and I started moving at a slow pace a little blood stream fell down Mei's thigh and I looked down at Mei kissing her passionately on the lips as she opend her mouth giving me entrence into the inside of Mei's mouth i put my tongue in her mouth wiggling it around in her mouth, I soon then started picking up the pace as she began to moan louder.

{ END OF CHAPTER ONE}