Beautiful

A/N trigger warning: STOLEN part 2... more of the same, read to your own risk...

I had been in and out of consciousness for a long time. They had someone watching me to make sure I didn't die. Whoever it was would change the IV bag that was stuck in my arm with a tube and needle. They also put something on my injuries that stung but seemed to be speeding up the healing. When I was out of danger from my fevers, they made me drink again.

Nobody wanted to talk to me anymore. They refused to answer questions before, but now they pretty much ignored me completely. I was merchandise. Simply a toy to be sold. I was a broken toy at the time, so not even worth the sustenance they fed me. I felt dead inside. I wish they had just let me die from the wounds inflicted on me, but they didn't. That wouldn't be profitable.

I managed a weak sort of resistance when they tried to take me out of the hole they kept me in the second time. I knew whatever was coming wasn't going to be good. I cried, begged and pleaded with them not to do this. Nobody listened. They just strung me back up in those shackles and left me to wait for the next torture session.

"Hello beautiful. Did you miss me?" That voice came from behind me and I was shaking from the first word out of his mouth. I didn't even bother looking behind me. I didn't want to know what he looked like, I just wanted him gone. Instead I saw the inside of the blindfold as it came back down over my eyes. I whimpered a little and he cooed at me like I was a dog.

"They said you healed up really nicely for me. Let's take a look shall we?" His hands stroked over my chest, fondling his handy work on the way by. The piercings had been left in by the caretakers and carefully cleaned so they wouldn't get infected. I felt him fondle my c*ck, looking over the marks that had been left behind no doubt. My pr*ck would probably be scarred for the rest of my life.

Then I felt his hands on my hole. I pulled away involuntarily and felt a swift smack across my face a moment later. He pushed his digits inside roughly without any lubrication. It stung, but didn't tear me. I hissed from the feeling of his fingers rooting around inside and he smacked my ass hard. I felt him pull out and then hung there waiting to find out what my punishment was going to be.

First, a gag again. This one was bigger and filled my mouth instead of just blocking it. I gagged a little as it pressed my tongue down. I felt his hands on my c*ck again and as hard as I tried not to let my body respond, he got it up and straining with blood. I cursed my traitorous body for refusing to listen to me. I shuddered from the feelings he forced through my body.

"It occurred to me after I left last time that you didn't get to cumm. How about I make it up to you?" I heard the man whisper into my ear. His voice was wrong though. It wasn't kind, it was cold and a bit evil. I didn't want him to make me come. I knew better than to respond though. He would just hit me. I just hung there and waited.

His hand rubbed over me, wringing my c*ck until I was on the brink of cumming and then stopping abruptly to wander off until I calmed down a bit. It was just a different sort of torture. He had complete control of my body and kept me hovering at the brink of cumming until I was sweating from it. Then he jerked me over the edge of orgasm.

He didn't stop there though. No. He kept jacking my sensitive c*ck until I wanted to cry from it. It hurt so badly how he just kept going. I sobbed around the gag in my mouth and he chuckled. I felt him let go and I nearly sagged in relief, but I knew better. I felt the strap go around me again, but this time it wasn't spiked. It was just really tight and wrapped down around my balls too.

I felt him shove something down into my d*ck-hole and my head screamed from the feeling of violation it caused me. He taped something else to my leg and then the thing inside my d*ck began to vibrate. My c*ck was too sensitive for this. My legs shook from the sensation of the vibrator inside my c*ck. A cool sleeve was put over the head and then another vibrator started against the outside of it.