I love you (Valentines day special)

3rd person view

   Today was a special day for Patton, he had already planned it a week ahead too. He was going to give Logan his Valentine's Day gift. It was something that Logan had wanted for quite some time, and Patton saved up just the right amount of money for the special gift.

   "Logan, come down here and cuddle with meeee." Patton fake whined to get Logan's attention. He actually was literally smiling like he had just eaten 282883 lollipops because he was so excited to give Logan his gift.

   He heard the steps as Logan walked down the stairs, sighing. "What movie are we going to watch, dear?" Logan asked, already knowing that Patton was going to ask if he wanted to watch one.

   "I was thinking Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone!" Patton explained, already getting the movie from the shelf of movies they had in the corner of Thomas's living room. "Alright that should suffice." Logan gingerly (heh get it, Ron's hair it ginger... I'll stop) walked over to the couch to sit down and have Patton sit next to him. Logan then wrapped his arm around Patton pulling him closer, he could almost hear Patton's breathing. (That sounds really creepy now that I typed it out..)

   They were only half way through the movie when Patton fell asleep (same) and Logan could see that Patton's eyes were closed and his breathing had slowed down. Yup, he was definitely not awake.

  Logan carefully got up and turned off the movie and picked Patton up bridal style and he walked up the stairs of Thomas apartment. He reached there shared room and latex Patton onto the bed, pulled the covers over him, and kissed his forehead.

Logan POV

I had gone back downstairs to clean up anything that I had left behind before I went to go out Patton to bed, but as I left the room I could've sworn I saw Patton move, I surely hope I did not awake him.

   Ugh. There is popcorn all over the couch..

   I clean up basically everything and make the living room look better than it originally was before me and Patton watched our movie and cuddled.

    All of the sudden I hear a weird noise

It's not a human noise it sounds like an....

Animal.

I walked up the stairs into our room to find Patton holding a small ferret, cradled in its arms. He was laying slightly crooked to make sure the animal was as comfortable as possible

I instantly blush and my cheeks turn a deep red. (Saucy shade of sangria)

"P-Patton, where did you get that f-ferret?" I asked walking towards him and petting the small animals head.

"I got him for you! It is Valentine's Day after all!" Patton smiled and put the small animal onto the bed, and it started scurrying towards Logan. It pushed its face into his hand and licked his fingers.

"She likes you" Patton giggled. "What are we gonna name her?"

Logan thought for a minute, then he replied, "Silvia" he said in a quiet voice. The ferret looked up at him, kinda of like she already knows her new name.

"That's such a pretty name! We can call her silly for short!" Patton looked at Logan's face and laughed. (Basically Logan's face was 😒)

"Patton, dear, it is getting late. I will put Silvia in her cage and we can go to sleep." Logan shuffled to her cage which was in the corner of the room.

"Awe, ok.." Patton got under the warm covers and he instantly started to drift off. Logan saw this and got under the covers, too, and kissed his cheek before taking off his glasses and saying, "happy Valentine's Day Patton."

——
I know this is super late but college is a pain and I had homework so whatever XD

I might do one where Logan gets Patton a gift. This was just Patton getting Logan a gift and it kinda makes Logan look like a jerk for not getting Patton anything.

Plus the ferret might take place in other oneshots.

Okay, Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone!!