Watching A Movie

So I went to see Thor Ragnorak a while back with a few of my friends. I may not know a lot about comic books and what not, but that doesn't mean that I don't like them. The movie was pretty good, the only parts I really liked was the beginning of the movie and the part where Thor didn't have a shirt on. ( YOU LADIES KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT) After the movie ended, we went into the main lobby of the movie theater and all of my friends started talking about how good it was and how they hadn't laughed that hard in years.  I became really confused because I just thought it was so so. 

Time travel to when the Justice League came out, I went with my friends again to see the movie since they invited me. Let's just say.......I really didn't like the movie all that much. I was actually pretty bored. The main plot was about aliens or something and a bunch of random boxes. The only part I liked to be honest was the Flash. After the movie ended they all started talking about how that was one of the greatest superhero movies made in a long time. I had told all of them that I didn't really like the movie and how I was bored out of my mind. They looked at me like I had a second head.

Later that night, I started to think to myself about why I thought that all the movies I was watching seem boring. All of a sudden it hit me. I've watched so many funny, heart breaking, blood pumping, romantic, good animated, heart touching anime, that everything else seemed so bland to me.