15

2 Years Later
It's been two years since your kids became adult members in the clan and since then a lot has changed. Grace and Ateyo turned 16 and are now members of the clan. Grace mated with (Y/s/n) and Ateyo mated with (Y/d/n). You're expecting your first set of grandchildren from both your kids. You're hoping they have twins too. You love Tsu'tey with all your heart and your relationship couldn't be better. You love your kids but you're both glad they're grown so now you two have all the time you want to yourselves. You guys still have races on your Ikran together and go swimming in rivers and run through the forest like you used to. Your love couldn't be stronger and you couldn't be happier. Pandora is still the most beautiful place you've ever seen and still marvel at it's wonders and beauty. You thank Eywa everyday for the life you have and wouldn't trade it for the world. Trudy, Norm, Max, Ninat, Jake, and Netiri are all doing great and are happy as well. You love the life you have, you love the friends you have, and you love your family. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life on the planet you love with your family. Your life's perfect and you wouldn't change it for the world. You thought about all this as you sat at the edge of a cliff staring at the sunset with Tsu'tey. He had his arm around you as you leaned into him.
"Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you?"
"No. How lucky?"
"The luckiest Na'vi on Pandora."
That made you smile and lean up to kiss him.
"I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you too Tsu'tey."

                   End

A/N: Well that's the end of my Avatar series and thank you to everyone that read my books. I had a lot of fun writing these and I know the last few chapters of the second book were boring and updates were extremely slow but I hit a road block on this book and I've been really busy and I felt that the book was just dragging so I thought it best to end it but thank you to everyone that stuck with it. I will still be adding chapters to my Avatar oneshot book if anyone wants to read and about the smut chapter I was supposed to add to this book I'm sorry to who ever wanted it but in the end I thought it's best to finish the story off clean since it's been like that the whole time but if you guys want smut I will be adding smut chapters in my oneshot book not only for Tsu'tey but for Jake too as a sorry for not adding the smut chapter in this book. Once again thank you to the people that read my books, voted, saved, and commented it is greatly appreciated and I had fun on this year long journey of writing my Avatar books and I hope you guys had fun reading them.