Chapter 1

A/N: This chapter is mainly just talking about what has happened with each character in the time skip I put between this book and the other one so that's why it seems more like it's a list rather a then a story.

It has been about a month since the war was won. Jake has become a permanent Na'vi. Norms Avatar is healed up and he is training for his Iknimaya. Max and Trudys Avatars are growing nicely. There's about 3 months till their fully grown. You and Tsu'tey have gotten even closer if that was even possible. Jake is now Olo'eyktan cause Tsu'tey decided that Jake would be a great leader but Jake thought Tsu'tey would be a great second in command. Jakes first hand man is now Tsu'tey. The other clans are leaving in a few days to go back to their homes. The Omaticaya are now searching for a new tree to call home and you... You couldn't be happier. You were sitting on top of huge rock over looking the Tree of Souls watching the hustle and bustle of the Na'vi below. It brought a smile to your face watching the children run around acting as if a war never happened. You were happy that everyone has adjusted to everything that happened. You watched Norm practising with a bow a little ways away from the other Na'vi. He has yet to make a good shot but he was trying making you smile. Netiri and Mo'at were assisting with things while Jake and Tsu'tey were out with a hunting party. You couldn't wait till they got back cause Tsu'tey was supposed to meet you. You had some big news to tell him and you were chomping at the bit having to wait till the right time. A few minutes later they arrived back with a big kill. You watched the hunting party take it away to be prepared and cooked later. They walked to a stream not far away and washed themselves off before they parted ways. Jake went over to Netiri and Mo'at while you watched Tsu'tey walk up the path leading to you. Walking up he smiled at you before he sat down. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close. The sun was starting to set setting a beautiful picture over the horizon and you thought there couldn't be a better time to tell him.
"Tsu'tey."
"Hmm?"
"I'm pregnant."
You gave it a second for it to settle in cause he didn't respond before trying again.
"Tsu'tey?"
No answer
"Tsu'tey?"
"Sorry what?"
"I said I'm pregnant. Are you happy?"
He smiled and pulled you close.
"Of course I'm happy. I've wanted a family for so long but could never find a mate until you came along. We're starting a family. I can't wait." He was so excited that he picked you up bridal style and ran down to the Tree of Souls. He ran up to to Jake, Netiri, and Mo'at before getting everyone's attention and doing something very uncharacteristic for him.
"Fellow clan members and Na'vi. I have some very big news." By that time all Na'vi dropped what they were doing and stared at you two.
"(Y/N) is pregnant!"
All Na'vi erupted into cheers while all your friends came over congratulated you both and hugged both of you. You answered questions like "How far along are you?" and things like that. One thing you knew for sure was that you couldn't wait for this baby to get here.