Overcrowded

I sat at the edge of my bed my arms around my knees and my head buried close to them. I had been accepted for college and I had to go tomorrow but I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay. Thoughts were overcrowding my head and that's when I heard my stomach grumble. I'm starving, I haven't eaten anything all day because I was too afraid to go outside. A voice in my head was telling me to just grow up and get up, I thought it was just Allison getting into my head and that's when I got up. I stepped over the broken door and decided I was going to live alone so I probably won't need the stupid door anyway. I grabbed my keys from the mantelpiece and unlocked the door and stepped out. It was dawn, I looked at my car and then at the path towards the closest store that would only take me five-ten minutes if I just walked but I was petrified.
"Grow up and walk to the damn store Rose!" A voice shouted in my head.
"Move it." I felt a sudden push and was shocked it was almost like she was really there! I clutched the keys in my hand looking down at them and then stuffed them into my pockets and began walking. I could see the road now, I was close to the store, I had made it without tripping or dying from a creepy man! I began to fast walk to the road and the only thing I was concentrating on now was the light from the store glowing in-front of me but I was concentrating too hard, too hard to notice the headlights coming towards me. The car tires screeched across the road to a halt and I turned and faced the car and the owner.
"What are you crazy?" A tall honey blonde man leaped out from the car and slammed it shut and walked towards me almost what felt like slow motion.
"Did I hit your head?" He chuckled and gently touched my forehead.
"No, no, I think I'm okay thanks." I finally replied as he still held his hand to my forehead.
"And I'm not crazy I just want to get to the store." I mumbled and pointed towards my destination.
"I see." He dropped his hand from my head and looked down.
"Well, concentrate on the road at all times young lady!" He smirked. I was waiting for him to hold up some kind of cologne or scent for some type of advert but he just laughed and walked back to his car.
"Wait, I never quite got your name!" I shouted before he closed his door.
"That is for me to know and for you to find out." He winked at me and closed the door and drove away. My hand was still held up from when I tried to stop him. I managed to collect all the groceries I needed for a week as I knew I was never going to stay overnight in this basic college. I walked back home making sure to look both ways at the road this time as I was instructed and walked when the road was clear. I finally fed myself and ran to bed, I jumped onto it and fell asleep in a matter of seconds. That was when I dreamt of the man in the meadow and it was him, the guy from the car, he was the monster and he was following me but he didn't leave me, he stayed and he watched me with piercing red eyes behind the trees. I woke up sweating and felt like I wasn't the only one in the cabin, I looked over to my window and it was wide open with the curtains flowing with the waves of the wind. I hopped off my bed and shut the window, better. I began to brush my teeth as I was unable to sleep and my teeth felt bigger, I looked into my mirror and I'd grown fangs almost like a wolf or a cat. My heart began to race and I closed my eyes again and took deep breaths just like before and I opened them quickly this time and they had gone, just like that. I was thinking too much now my head was overcrowding. Red eyes, fangs, what is my imagination up to?