Chapter 1: Project

Start from the beginning

"Kim Taehyung and last but not least, Park Jimin, Lee Y/N. These are the groups." She looked over to Jimin and me, "I am expecting something big coming from that group." She smiled and handed out all the papers she was holding.

I sighed as she handed over the paper to turned around and face, the one and only living devil, Park Jimin, who was smirking with his full plump lips, his brown eyes looking deep into mine as he leaned closer.

"So, Y/N, tomorrow I will pick you up from home to take you to my place?" He raised his eyebrow as the smirk never left his face.

"I will come by myself, just tell me where you live and when you expect me to be there." You rolled your eyes, sighing deeply.

"That's not what my mother told me to do, so I will pick you up." He shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Or are you scared that your mother will see me?" He whispered as his face came closer to mine.

"No, fine. You can pick me up, when will I expect you?" You growled lowly.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the time, and a list of stuff that I would have with me when he picks me up. I nodded and turned around, putting everything in my pocket.

---------

Y/N's POV:

I was brushing my hair as I suddenly got a message on my phone.

Park Devil:
Y/N~ I am in front of your house. Are you ready?

Y/N:
Just knock on the door, someone will open the door for you.

Park Devil:
On my way.

I put my phone away and opened my closet searching for a nice jacket that would be warm for if I have to stay until late. I heard two knocks on my door as suddenly the door opened, whereas a slim male figure walked inside.

"Y/N, let's go, the longer you take, the longer you'll have to be with me." He chuckled, playfully winking at you as you rolled your eyes in response. He looked around in your room as he saw a picture of you hanging on the wall, a picture of when you were around the age of 2.

He smiled, causing his eyes to change into little crest moons. "You looked adorable as a child, Y/N." He said, not taking his eyes off the picture.

"Thank you, Jimin." You said in response, his eye smile caused you to smile back. I grabbed my jacket and my bag as I looked at Jimin, who was taken away by the picture. I tucked his sleeve and motioned to the door as he was back to earth.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something." He said looking at the door and walked ahead, you were following him, closing the door behind your back, soon you also left the house, following Jimin to his car.

He opened the door and motioned you to get inside, you mouthed a 'Thank you', entering the car as you saw Jimin walking over to the other side to take place next to you.

Once he sat down, he started the engine of the car and drove towards his house. The car ride was silent, nothing was heard except for our soft breaths when we stopped in front a traffic light, Jimin glanced at me and quickly looked back when he saw the light turning green.

"So, Have you thought about the project?" I said, breaking the silence and faced a focused Jimin, only getting a nod in response before he pulled over in front of his house. He looked at me as I was amazed by how huge his house looked, as expected, but I was still amazed.

"Shall we get inside? It's better than admiring the outside, and you know that." Jimin said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes getting out of the car.

We walked inside the house, as Jimin led me towards his room. As I entered his room, the first thing I noticed was the king-sized bed, on the other side I saw his desk and on top of it was a big file map with god knows what is inside of it. Jimin walked towards the desk and grabbed the map, throwing it on his bed, as he made some place on his desk and gestured me to sit on the chair. We started working on the project and decided to do a little break. Jimin walked over to his bed as he stretched himself out on it.

"Y/N, are you also one of those girls who will get an arranged marriage?" Jimin suddenly asked me, as he sat up looking at the file map.

"Yes, but I told my mother my standards. And there are only a few who will meet them, but why would you ask?" You looked at Jimin as he stared deeply into your eyes.

"We're both going to follow a business course soon, most people follow it when they are gonna have an arranged marriage, you know?" He said, showing a soft smile as he mumbled something to himself which I couldn't put into words.