1|5

[ Willow]1|5 : Bottled Beers

[ Willow]
1|5 : Bottled Beers

"Does this make me look fat?" My hands smoothed out my red backless dress, my eyes examining my outfit as I positioned myself before the mirror.

"Why does it matter?" Zach answered lazily, scrolling through the television channels.

"Because it's a date with Flynn!" I exclaimed in exasperation.

"Haven't you been on a million dates with him already? How is this any different? I would have expected you to go on a date with him wearing a baggy t-shirt." He glanced over his shoulder.

I folded my arms over my chest defensively, finding a possible reply to answer my brother.

"B-because..because--" I stuttered out, my eyes roaming the room, hoping an answer would be written on one of the walls.

Zach sat up, with a suspicious look on his face.

"You're dressing up for him aren't you? Things arent going well between you both, am I right? You trying to paint up a whole picture that everything is perfect between you both but the truth is....you like someone else, am I right?"

He walked towards me, leaning against the frame of the door. Sighing in resignation, I nodded weakly, finally giving in to that small voice in my heart.

"Who's the new lover boy?" I didn't miss how Zach's left eye twitched slightly. I knew that was a bad sign-- that was the first sign to show that he didn't like the idea of another guy.

"That's something for me to know and for you to never find out cause I don't like that guy anyway! I love Flynn." I declared but Zach shook his head in disagreement.

" Say that again." He simply said.

"W-what?" I was taken aback.

He chuckled before walking away, "Enjoy your date, Willow." He left as if he finally gotten the answer he needed, leaving me in a state of confusion.

Rolling my eyes, I got back to arranging my hair. Would he like my hair curly or straight? Will he find me pretty tonight? Does red look good on me? What will he think about it?

Question flooded my mind as I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, my brother was right. Why was I acting like this?

I slipped my heels on before heading out of my house. I was thankful that my parents weren't at home for the week. 6th avenue was just right round the corner near a bus stop where Flynn said he would pick me up at.