Chapter one; Preparing for the party

Lucys P.O.V. 

The boys ran out whooping and hollering things like "we are number one" 
Levy, gajeels girlfriend and my bookworm bestie, stood bye me,"hey Lu-chan, are you going to the after party?" She asked curiously.

"well, i didn't really have a choice, Natsu's begging me to go so I'm going," I shrugged and levy giggled pointing at Natsu and Gajeel who were doing that weird bro  hug and handshake. I began to laugh with her and Natsu glanced over at me grinning, oh no I know that grin.

"Natsu no!," I shrieked as he ran up and gave me a big tight hug. I groaned of annoyance while all the team players laughed.

I sighed and he let me go," come on luce, lets go to the car." Natsu said. I took a look outside and wrapped my blanket around me. It was snowing outside, and I don't like the cold. I sighed an looked at natsu.

"it's alright, we can sprint to the car and then turn the heat on blast, okay guys, ill see ya soon. I'm leaving to go to our party," Natsu waved good bye then I smiled.

"race ya!" I whispered sprinting to the car, usually natsu would win but when it's cold I become what Gajeel calls me,"bunny Girl."  

"hey that's  not fair!" Natsu shouted unlocking the door so I could jump in. 

"Sorry!" I said not really feeling sorry.

Natsu sat in the drivers seat and started to drive to the after party, it was at the strauses house, Mira and Elfman were setting up when I got there. Lisanna had left to go to some exchange program in france or something. Natsu had been a bit upset that she was gone, but he's over it now. 

" natsu! Lucy, welcome. We aren't quite done setting up, we had to leave for the game before we could finish. Great job by the way!" Mira gave me and natsu a hug then shuffled away.  A boy was here too, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. I've seen him before but i can't really put a finger on it. I shook it off and helped mira take food out of the oven. Natsu started a fire in the fireplace while the blonde guy swept the floor. 

"oh! Natsu this is sting," Mira hollered getting frosting to decorate a strawberry cake for Jellals girlfriend Erza. Jellal was an exchange student that swapped places with lisanna. Jellal wasn't in this game because he had to get his wisdom teeth pulled three days ago and they didn't want him to to run or anything for at least a week. 

"Oh! you're that guy from sabertooth," I explained Stirring the whipping cream for mira. 

"yup, Lucky you ill be going to fairytail," He said winking at me, I would just ignore it but I glanced over at natsu... Yup just what I was worried about,

 he had seen it.