Chapter Three - Lets Run Away Together

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I  was quiet, and thought about it. “Your right, he will come back. Sooner or later. And I don’t want to wait or be around for sooner or later. Shay, can I ask you something? But if I ask, you have to listen to everything I’m about to say” I pleaded at her, my eyes large and begging.

“Sure, anything” Sheila nodded at me.

“Sheila, do you want to take a vacation? And I don’t mean at the beach or anything, I mean another state. I can pay for both our plane tickets, and a hotel…” I asked sheepishly.

“I don’t know… I don’t really like planes… But if it means getting you away from him, sure” She half smiled at me. “How long do you think we will be away?”

“In a month maybe? I mean its up to you if you don’t want to stay that long…” I said, playing with my hair.

Sheila was quiet for a moment, and then said, “Well we better start packing our bags fast. Lets go”

I smiled at her, and we both walked upstairs to her room. She lived alone, because her parents kicked her out as soon as she graduated this year. I lived alone too. My mom died, and as soon as she did my dad left. Where to? Nobody knows.

When we got to her room, she pulled out a suitcase from her closet, and we both started to quickly pack.

“I’ll be right back, I need to pack my other stuff” She said walking out the room. I continued to fold her clothes and carefully place them in her suitcase.

She had a lot of things, more than I did, and it is going to be hard to try and close this thing…

Sheila came back momentarily, and had two bags full of stuff. I looked at her, and back at the bags. “If your thinking about bringing that along, then your going to have to carry that” I laughed.

She shrugged her shoulders, and shoved the bags in the suitcase anyway. “Ok, I got all your things, now stand on the suitcase so I can close it”

Sheila chuckled, and stood up on the overflowing suitcase. I tried to zip it, but it took me about ten minutes.

After we were done, I got her bag and shoved it in the back with mine.

“How exactly are we going to afford everything though?” Shay asked buckling herself up.

“I need to go to the bank really quick, and deposit my entire college fund” I said calmy, pulling out of her driveway.

“Your entire college fund?!” Sheila yelled, making me jump and press the breaks.

“Shay don’t yell like that! Your going to make us crash!” I jokingly yelled.

“And yes, my entire college fund. I don’t have any other money, and I think the two thousand I found can cover the tickets and food, and maybe a fancy hotel room” I smiled at her.