Switch (cont.)

Rozonda's POV

____________________________

Usher: I don't care.

Me: Huh?

Usher: So what if it's for Dallas? As far as I know, it's mine.

Me: But I have to tell Dallas too.

He started rubbing the back of his head.

Usher: I'm cool with it... We've come too far to start fighting now.

He said, pulling me in his arms.

Me: I'm so glad you're so understanding.

He just smiled and kissed me.

____________________________

Lisa's POV

____________________________

Todd was seriously trying to butt back into my life. He's been calling like crazy and I could tell Tee was getting really frustrated with everything. I was also getting frustrated because no matter what I told her, she'd still be all jealous and she was starting to become distant.

Me: What is your problem?

Tee: Nothing.

Me: Then why are you acting like this?

Tee: Like what Lisa?

Me: You can't even talk to me in more than three words. Why are you being so distant?

She shrugged and started shaking her head.

Tee: I don't know, okay? There's four words.

Me: If this is about Todd, I already told you- *gco

Tee: What? That he's not a problem?

I didn't know what to say back.

Tee: You're telling me not to do anything and I can't take it. I don't want to sit back and watch as some nigga just comes and takes you away from me.

Lisa: What makes you think I'll let him take me away from you?

Tee: Eventually you'll start answering his calls and meeting up with him. Then what?

Me: So you're saying you don't trust me?

Tee: No.

Me: What is it then, Tee? Are you jealous?

Tee: I see you trying so hard to resist answering the phone for him. You probably do answer it when I'm not here... You know what, I'm done even having this conversation.

She said, storming off and out the door. I can't even believe she thinks I still have feelings for Todd. I don't know what she meant about me trying to resist his phonecalls. Unless that's what she wanted to see. I plopped on the bed and rubbed my temples. Great, now I have a headache. I heard the door open and I thought it was Tee, but it was Ro.

Ro: Hey, what's wrong?

Me: Tee and I were arguing.

Ro: Aww. Where'd she go?

Me: I don't know.

Ro: Why y'all arguing?

Me: She keeps distancing herself from me because she don't like Todd.

Ro: Well she don't like to share. I can tell she really cares about you cuz she usually doesn't get emotional about people.

I took into consideration what she said.

Me: I think I know where she is. I'll be back.

I said, leaving. I rode the elevator all the way to the top floor, and sure as day, there was Tee. She was standing there looking down at the streets with her arms folded. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, then she looked at me. Her nose was red, so I could tell she been crying.

Me: Aww TeeTee. What you cryin for?

I said, putting my head on her shoulder. She shook her head.

Tee: I'm sorry about the way I been acting. I just- *gco

Me: You don't gotta apologize. I'm sorry for not telling him anything. But I'll set the record straight when we get back.

Tee: Okay. Can we just stay here a little while?

Me: Yea.

After that, I just sat there looking at the city with Tee in my arms.