CrazySexyCool (Interlude)

Rozonda's POV

________________________________

We decided it would be good to gather some friends and hang out at the arcade over the weekend. It was us, Tae, Coco, Taj, and, Lele. It was funny because we were an elaborate group.

Taj: Our asses are too old to be playing in a damn arcade.

Tee: You never too old to be in an arcade. Even if that was the case, Lisa, Ro, and Lele could pass for little kids.

Lele: Is that in reference to our height?

Tee: Yeah.

Me: You ass looks like a kid too. Just tall.

Tee: I do not.

Coco: So who buying the coins?

Me: It was Tae's idea to come here.

We all looked at Tae.

Tae: Oh hell no. Every man for himself. I'm not paying for y'all grown asses.

We started laughing.

Coco: We just foolin with you.

We all got our coins and scattered. After a while of playing, we all gathered to eat our pizza.

Lele: I won't lie. This is a big group.

Tae: I know. All these different personalities. It's crazy.

Me: What would our personalities be?

I was curious as to what she would say.

Tae: Well, Tee is the cool one. Then there's Lele the conservative one.

Lele: I am not conservative.

Tae: I say you are. Then Lisa is crazy and Ro is sexy... and Taj is a thug.

Taj: The hell? Now you just makin stuff up.

Tae: And I'm the best and Coco is just there.

Coco: Really?

Tae: I ran out of stuff. Wait I don't know tho. Ro's ass is crazy too. So Ro is crazy and Lisa is sexy.

Lisa: I'll take it.

Me: You can't just change it like that.

I said laughing.

Me: If I'm crazy, Tee's ass is crazy too.

Tee: How that go? Why can't I be sexy too?

Tae: Okay dammit. CrazySexyCool, happy? Why can't y'all just take what you get, like ConservativeThugJustthere?

We started laughing.

Coco: You dumb.

_______________________________

A/N

I know this chapter was just thrown in there but I wrote them in the wrong order, so I had to put something together for the interlude. I tried to make it funny for yall. 😁

~TooLoCo