Red Light Special

Tionne's POV

________________________________

I been wanting Lisa real bad lately, but I didn't wanna mess anything up. Some nights I been so tempted to just pull her up under me and it was getting overwhelming. I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, so I had to do something soon. In class and at work and everywhere, I'd just think about her. My flashbacks from the past were now being pushed away by these thoughts and I thought about it, maybe Lisa was what I needed. I was eating dinner one night and I just grew tired of waiting. After I ate, I put up my dish and Ro walked to the door.

Me: Where you goin?

Ro: I'm goin to hang out by Dallas.

Me: Oh.

I said, sitting on the couch.

Ro: Yo Tee, what's wrong with you?

Me: Nothin.

Ro: You sure? Cuz I know you would've said some witty remark by now.

Me: Man I don't know. I've just had a lot on my mind.

Ro: Is this about that Lisa situation?

Me: Yeah. You were right.

Ro sat next to me. I was waiting for the 'I told you so' but it didn't come.

Ro: Now what?

Me: I actually kinda like her back.

Ro: Ok this is crazy... You're not straight either?

Me: Long story.

She was just looking shocked.

Ro: Hm..I don't know what to suggest, but maybe you could talk to her?

Me: Maybe...

I sighed.

Ro: Well.. Good luck. I gotta leave now..

She said, hugging me.

Me: Always hugging some damn body.

I smirked.

Ro: Bye Tee.

Me: Bye.

When she went out the door, I got up and went in me and Lisa's room. She was in the shower rapping, but that's what she always did. She was pretty good too. I listened to her for a little while then went back in the living room to watch tv.

________________________________

Lisa's POV

_________________________________

After I got out the shower, I got dressed and laid on the bed, listening to my walkman. Not long after, Tee came in and just plopped onto the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Me: Aye, what's up with you?

I asked, removing my headphones. She just sighed and laid her head in my lap. She been doing stuff like that lately, and I honestly didn't mind.

Tee: There's something I been wanting to talk to you about.

Me: What?

Tee: It's weird, I don't know.. I've just been feeling a certain way towards you lately..

Me: Like what?

She hesitated.

Tee: Lisa, you got a thing for me or something?

I looked down at her and she looked into my eyes. I couldn't lie to her.

Me: I'm not sure Tee. Sometimes I do, but I try not to. It's all just weird to me.

She stayed silent for a few seconds.

Tee: I like you too.

I looked at her again then I stood silent for a while.

Me: I just... I don't want this to make things weird or ruin our friendship or anything.

Tee: Me neither, but it might not.

I shrugged and she chuckled.

Tee: I didn't expect you to be down with girls.

Me: Neither did I. I never liked a girl before.

Tee: I guess there's just something about me.

She smiled.

Me: I thought you didn't like girls either.

Tee: Yeah, well I used to, but because of the way everything turned out, I decided girls weren't for me.

Me: So there must be something about ME.

I imitated her. We both laughed then she got on top of me. I was confused at first. She looked me in my eyes and her eyes had something in them I had never seen before, then she kissed me passionately.

Tee: I guess there is.

I smiled at her and pulled her close to me to kiss her again. This time I kissed her with all my emotions. After a while, she pulled away and lifted her shirt. She took that off along with her sweatpants. I'd never seen that much of Tee's body, even tho she was still wearing a sports bra and some boxers. I looked at her abs. Damn she was actually pretty fine. She kissed me again and pulled off my shirt and shorts. Her body was warm against mine and her lips were sweet. Things were getting heated and soon escalated further.

______________________________

A/N

_______________________________

Ahhh, that was good wasn't it? Red Light Special is an explicit song, so I think maybe it should come with an explicit chapter... So for those of you who want to read more of that whole situation, I have created an explicit version of this. For the sake of not corrupting the minds of the youngsters who will probably go read it anyway (If all this foul language haven't corrupted them enough), I have posted that separate. You can check it out by going to my profile. It will be called Red Light Special (Deleted Scene). Happy reading! Comment, vote, follow, and whatever else you wanna do.

~TooLoCo