Chapter 2: Esto

I stood up, looking for my remote control

I stood up, looking for my remote control. THe wind whispered around the room, filling my nose with s new sent. I breathed it in,"Noto." I whispered,"Noto!" I heard someone running across the floor," Hey!" I began to chase after her,"Come back, Noto!" She used her small size to creep between servants.

"Can't catch me!" she laughed, running faster. 

I smelled Eto up ahead. I've got you now! I put on an extra burst of speed.

She didn't notice me till I grabbed her arm,"Give it back!" I growled.

"Make me," She tried to pull out of my grasp," Mrs. Ketsuki said not to use your strength!"

I pulled her closer. Inches separating us,"And what if I do?" I whispered,"Would you tell her?" She opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

No. I wouldn't.

"I thought so," I released my arm,"Now give it here, Little Dove. Now!" She handed me the controller and ran the other way. It crumbled in my hands,"hey!" I called after her," NOTO!!" my roar shook the walls and made the glass break,"When I get my hands on you, you're gonna wish you were never born!" I tracked her down by sent. She was in the library, alone. I snuck up behind her,"Got you!"

She tried to run, but I grabbed her hand,"Let me go!"

"Give it back!" I growled,"or else!"

A/N

just so you know, the man in the picture is Esto.  Vote if you want Esto to bite her. Comment if you want him to turn her!